Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: http://u********/

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    @op:

you keep saying that you don't want it back.

i assume the only reason you are posting this is because you are mad at them for disabeling you.

people get disabled at private trackers. it happens all the time. sometimes in the beginning and sometimes after years.

it is the risk you take joining a private community.

concentrate on the other good trackers you have and stop whining.

if the tracker you mentioned finds anything suspicious about any account, they disable it. it is their right, because they're the ones whose job it is to protect the tracker. they can't afford mistakes.

one banned innocent is collteral damage for a better good.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 11-29-2007 at 06:28 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

if the tracker you mentioned finds anything suspicious about any account, they disable it. it is their right, because they're the ones whose job it is to protect the tracker. they can't afford mistakes.
    Its funny how people think they have a right to be at a site. Staff reserve the right to disable any1 they see fit. Its a PRIVATE site, meaning limited membership based on conditions. Your friend does not know how to protect his accounts. His account was compromised....he puts the entire community at risk.

Being in any private torrent site is a privilege not a right. Better pre's & faster speeds is the trade off....all most sites ask is for you to follow a few simple rules, if those rules can not be followed then its your bad....stop crying. Secure your accounts and you will not have that problem
    Proud Member of:

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by DV8type View Post

Its funny how people think they have a right to be at a site. Staff reserve the right to disable any1 they see fit. Its a PRIVATE site, meaning limited membership based on conditions. Your friend does not know how to protect his accounts. His account was compromised....he puts the entire community at risk.

Being in any private torrent site is a privilege not a right. Better pre's & faster speeds is the trade off....all most sites ask is for you to follow a few simple rules, if those rules can not be followed then its your bad....stop crying. Secure your accounts and you will not have that problem
    why do you quote me on that? you basically wrote the same i did.

was the reply meant for me or addressed to the op?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Neither....just agreeing with you
    Proud Member of:

5. BitTorrent   -   #25

well , he was banned too for talking for his friend

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbat View Post

and what's the purpose of discussing this in public besides the fact, that he's pissed at them?

by talking about it in public he makes it worse for both parties.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13

i agree with this, actually its what i've always believed to be true.. i have said this before and have had people argue that they could do what they want, which is not true. well it is i guess but they pay, cry and hate afterwards.... as PB has stated.. i don't get it.. ...
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Your friend does not know how to protect his accounts. His account was compromised....he puts the entire community at risk.
    Shit sometimes happens to all of us. When it does I would have thought that finding a way to contact staff at a site and letting them know your account was compromised was actually protecting the community.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    can understant nothing but Sorry

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbat View Post

and what's the purpose of discussing this in public besides the fact, that he's pissed at them?

by talking about it in public he makes it worse for both parties.
    he was disabled without a reason . and he is clueless . what else he can do beside start a thread at fst ?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast