Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How safe is downloading with Rapidshare?

Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Last place i look is rapidshare, for the stuff i need, i hate the timewaits etc.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    for everyone, tusks made a wonderful tutorial that you can find here :

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-gui...utorial-255386

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by melatonin View Post
    rapidshare is great but i still couldnt find a way to copy paste all 100 parts and start downloading. everytime i gotta copy paste url's one by one
    lol which d/l manager do u use...I use IDM and if u want i can show how to import many links at once
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by melatonin View Post
    rapidshare is great but i still couldnt find a way to copy paste all 100 parts and start downloading. everytime i gotta copy paste url's one by one

just use IDM select all the links ,right click,and select download
    by IDM

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Even that works..

But i use notepad

I save all my links in notepad and then import them

Because not always i instantly start downloading the links that i see...I save it in Notes of Opera
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    i would say safer than using torrents..

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Rapidshare is great if you have a premium account, then you don't have to wait for downloads plus you get there faster speeds for downloads.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Rapidshare is far better than all the trackers combined. But its only good with a premium account only.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Could you PM me with the solution ?

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    What solution...theres no solution other than buying premium account.... you might find some softwares here and there..but 90% of times the file you download is curropt.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast