Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How safe is downloading with Rapidshare?

I sometimes browse some rapidshare forums and if you ask me it's chaos! 10 threads with download links to the same movie and sometimes threads with fake releases. I download thru torrents, when I download something I know what I will get, private trackers that is offcourse.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well in my 3yrs of using Rapidshare..never hav i encountered fake releases

it all depends on ur source..
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    danythedog25
    rapidshare WAS good. Still speeds are fair but rewards system has ended, due to which many sites are backing up from it. else so many of newcomers are providing bulk upload and same speeds and reward system. so clients are thinking or even fully shifted from rapidshare.

danythedog25
    Last edited by Cabalo; 12-02-2010 at 04:15 AM. Reason: removed the URL. I hope it's he last time that URL was posted as a signature.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    nice job... 1st post here in last 3 years.
    dead topic came back to the world, thanks to your very first post in this forum.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    nice job... 1st post here in last 3 years.
    And it even was just to spam, but I agree with its content.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Well, rapidshare is not always used to download movies, music, apps,gamez etc. You can also share pics, vids, music that you made with you're family, friends or TO THE WORLD................
    But of course most of us don't. We just don't need to pay! Just use torrents and download little stuff like pictures, mp3's vids etc. from RS MU and other

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Galardo's Avatar ⇛ C◐ŕe S∍∍d∍r ⇚ BT Rep: +1
    I prefer HF, ad I feel its safer tha RS

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Expeto's Avatar current user title
    Quote Originally Posted by Galardo View Post
    I prefer HF, ad I feel its safer tha RS
    I can't see an difference...

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Yes, I'd like to know why you feel it's safer, also. While file hosters are "safer" than P2P in the sense there's only one connection and you don't have to upload anything, all of them are also potentially able to log the IPs of downloaders and hand them to the authorities, if they want to.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    personally for the moment im sticking with torrents, i only use private sites, and feel much safer downloading from places that i know what im clicking on is what i will get. i never trust anything on rapidshare, too many fakes, and way too may rar files.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast