Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Invite request

Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Thx fulu but that req has already been filled.

+1 BTrep for you

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Thought I would bump up this thread since it's being burried by all the recent S*T and F*N requests.....

So I had two of my three requests filled by very generous members but am still looking for an invite to TDC. I will try my luck with the userapp but thought I might also try bumping this thread incase someone had one lying around in their account somewhere....

In any case, I am working on building my way up to receiving invites to the sites that I have been invited to so that I may give them away to others who might need them.

My last attempt at a bump went by pretty much unnoticed. I was lucky enough to have my requests filled through giveaways even though I am not a very well known member here at FST.

Thanks to those who trusted me enough to have me under their invite tree. I will not disappoint you guys.

As stated earlier, I will now be working on my ratios and user classes so that I may fill the requests of other trustworthy members of this board and make awesome giveaways like the ones I got my invites from.

Looking forward to making many more friends and giveaways here at FST
    Last edited by Movistargsx; 12-03-2007 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12