Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Asking or an FTN invite

Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    if you are a good and contributing member and there are some factors, but this doesnt guarantee you will get in, ultimately it will be up to the inviter, in this situation Brandon
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    amirji's Avatar One HiTTa QuiTa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Defenitely a Congrats on this one!! You had a good presentation, sounded very sincere, and the Big man liked it.

That day has come for you. Ahh.. I wish I can say the same... ;-)
    "F*** the B**** A** Haters"

"You Know Who You Are, Punks"

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    wow. All i have to do is write a essay? Anyone with fancy words and begging in a classy way can get f*n? That member is less active here n still...? Do not understand.? If i new that i would have posted some crazy long threads on why i should be a f*n member such as i have been here a long time-no trades-been respectful, never screwed anyone over, but- congrats???
    Being active at FST does not in any way have anything to do with getting into FTN. A large part of the users I invite to FTN from here, are based on a few factors, the largest being how they present themselves. It's not about the quantity, but rather the quality. Unfortunately, there will always be some who stand out more than others. I'm sorry. Please don't take it personal, your post is one of the reasons I hate giving out invites here. You have to understand, I can't invite you all.

btw, i have no doubt that you're a good user. try and be patient.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    yes brandon could only invite more people if he was a staff at FTN

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    iNSOMNiA's Avatar 1/G BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Last edited by iNSOMNiA; 12-01-2007 at 08:52 AM.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Grats buddy! I am happy to see someone like yourself get an invite.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    You really deserve it....Congratulations...
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    wow Congratulations!!...atleast some one got it

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Congrats man. You really deserve this for all you've done

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    wow. All i have to do is write a essay? Anyone with fancy words and begging in a classy way can get f*n? That member is less active here n still...? Do not understand.? If i new that i would have posted some crazy long threads on why i should be a f*n member such as i have been here a long time-no trades-been respectful, never screwed anyone over, but- congrats???

Last edited by pone44 : Today at 05:46. Reason: Too easy??? more like spam, everyone should do this if its that easy, member is not even as active as other i saw request ftn
    Very poor attitude mate, very poor.

As much as someone else's good fortune may get you down at times, the very least you should do is keep it to yourself, not to show disappointment, but to actually express delight in their new found riches.

And well done to the OP, a very good request was met with the desired result.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast