Thread: Ive Found A Non Fake On Kazaa Of T3

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Ok seeing there so many people bloody posting about where the hell can I get T3 on kazaa there is a copy on there with 2 disks taht are about 431 megs for disk 1 and 402 megs for disk 2.

search for "T3 Rise Of The Machines" (cd1) and if its 431 megs you know its real its betetr then the TMD copy. theres no stupid logos on the bottom and you can aculy find some god damm fource for it.

Im a 56k user so i havnt finished downlaoding it yet I will psot a hash if someone hasn't already when I'm finished

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    MxPx182's Avatar Member
    Cant u just go to verified Downloads and find it?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Yeah you can but I havn't seen it there. Ive onyl seen the crap TMD version and the fasttrack version which are better but impossible to find sources for as of yet

Plkus I was also trying to help those people who don't bother using variefids so they no what to search for rather then download 100 different fakes

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    MxPx182's Avatar Member
    I C.

SWOIT.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Eatchipz's Avatar Poster
    Thanx I am goin to download it I am on 600k so it should be soon when it is done

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Hogster@22 July 2003 - 06:36
    Yeah you can but I havn't seen it there. Ive onyl seen the crap TMD version and the fasttrack version which are better but impossible to find sources for as of yet

Plkus I was also trying to help those people who don't bother using variefids so they no what to search for rather then download 100 different fakes
    Actually their is quite a few copys the best quality one's and some lower quality one's. But thanks for adding another too the already big list. Also why didn't you post a hash / quicklink?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Thanks m8,ive been tryin for ages to get a copy thats actually worth d/loading