Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did Anyone Need "picture Previewer"

Hey im just wondering if anyone used or needed that picture previewer i made a while ago. Becuase i was going to fix some little bugs in it and maybe add other features to it but i just want to know if its worth my trouble doing it.

For anyone that didnt know what it was for.
    -Its for previewing pictures that you are downloading in kazaa
    good if your downloading about 30 wallpapers at the same time and
    want to see what they look like. So that you can cancel them if they are dumb.

Thanks
    NZ Jocko

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Where can I get this program from to test it out?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Um i dont think i have it up anywere(Anymore) but i will get a site up soon with all my little programs ive before.

But if you need a program like this then i know its not a waste of time making it so if more people need it i will make a new version.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Yes definitely make a new version, and fix up bugs, put more file formats, and possibly integrate this with AVIPreview??? If not then make it up to standard/professional so that it can be included in KL installer!!!

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    i'm interested.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    ok well when i get some free time i will put a small website up and make another version of picture previewer. but might be another week because im making a webpage for a comp (And i must win ) also with school work and that but i will see what i can do.

Thanks
    NZ Jocko

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    spsp_1981
    I did not see this program u talking about. But a soft to view and preview images would be great. I don't know why Kazaa's Theater never did this but it would be really usefull.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by spsp_1981@23 July 2003 - 11:02
    I did not see this program u talking about. But a soft to view and preview images would be great. I don't know why Kazaa's Theater never did this but it would be really usefull.
    This program was made about last year, but it was never included in the KL installer, so I guess that's why Jock removed it, but maybe Paul and others can now reconsider whether to add Kazaa Picture Previewer into the installer or not (maybe a poll???)!!!

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    When I can download the new version?
    VirtualDub AIO (All-in-one installer)
    Codec Toolbox RS (A tool to read/change merit of codecs and many other things)
    Input plugins for VirtualDub / ACM codecs / VFW codecs / hidden phaeron's video filters

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    I'm also interested. Where can we download the older version?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast