Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FTN &/or Sct

jwsisliving1's Avatar Exiled BT Rep: +5
    I just wish there was ONE ultimate tracker invite forum for everybody, instead of seemingly dozens of small to big ones. Personally, I don't have the time and the resources to be building my name and rep at every forum out there. And that kinda sucks because I'm an unknown here, despite everything I've done elsewhere.

That's why I wanted to say something on your behalf, because we're both on the same boat. Unfortunately I don't think TR (the forum, not TranceRoute) is very well known, and I'd be surprised if many people had heard of it here.
    Last edited by jwsisliving1; 12-01-2007 at 03:12 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Yea, although I like the TR forum, it is small compared to here and most want to trade more than give there. Im not leaving there just seems I have a better shot for my request here
    Last edited by JROQuinn; 12-01-2007 at 07:32 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You certainly deserve them both mate.....you have a great rep and have given away many quality trackers. And more importantly ur a kind and trustworthy member

Hope u get everything u wish for mate, good luck

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Good luck man, hope you get what your looking for as well.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    original post edited

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    No matter how small the tracker, if you give accounts away, you reduce dramatically the chances of getting them invites you desire, your invite pool drops by more than half, think about the maths there, and the half left probably want something in return.

I cannot repeat & stress this point enough.

You might have said exactly the same thing abut the lesser trackers, and now you are more than willing to give them away to complete strangers on a forum, it's all about trust and I'm sure the trackers you just want to give away will not appreciate your actions, and now the people you need to trust you with high level trackers have seen your complete contempt & disregard for the trackers you currently have. Double standards perhaps?

Don't be surprised if you do not get the invites you are hoping for.

It's not the words we are judged by, it's our actions.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    No matter how small the tracker, if you give accounts away, you reduce dramatically the chances of getting them invites you desire, your invite pool drops by more than half, think about the maths there, and the half left probably want something in return.

I cannot repeat & stress this point enough.

You might have said exactly the same thing abut the lesser trackers, and now you are more than willing to give them away to complete strangers on a forum, it's all about trust and I'm sure the trackers you just want to give away will not appreciate your actions, and now the people you need to trust you with high level trackers have seen your complete contempt & disregard for the trackers you currently have. Double standards perhaps?

Don't be surprised if you do not get the invites you are hoping for.

It's not the words we are judged by, it's our actions.
    I realized that the other day and you confirmed it, thank you for the enlightenment. So I removed the accounts from my giveaway, only giving invites from now on... edited original post again...
    Last edited by JROQuinn; 12-03-2007 at 07:38 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    I really appreciate your posts that actually help me, I have learned a lot in the last few days and now have a greater respect for the torrent world. Many here dont seem to get it. Freedom is the wish we all have, whether it be sharing, personal liberty, knowledge, etc. But in the end it carries great responsibility, which I see not many here carry.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    From someone who is a member of SCT. Giving away accounts is extremely frowned upon my friend. Only give invites, and to people you can trust but never accounts ever. Gotta be trustworthy. You seem reptutable though.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    From someone who is a member of SCT. Giving away accounts is extremely frowned upon my friend. Only give invites, and to people you can trust but never accounts ever. Gotta be trustworthy. You seem reptutable though.

yea I have learned that, didnt take long though I guess but I may have made my chances slim by doin so in the first place
    Last edited by JROQuinn; 12-04-2007 at 07:02 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast