Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: FTN &/or Sct

JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I, along with many others would like FTN invite. I realize they are hard to get, and maybe hard to keep up a good ratio but, not impossible I am on a couple of trackers that are hard to keep up a ratio but I manage to do it fairly easily. All it takes is patience. I can show proof and with a pm give my username for these for definate proof but only with proof of consideration for an invite to what I am requesting because I dont want just anyone knowing for fear of someone gettin me in trouble somehow. But I assuredly would never trade or give the highest treasured trackers away. If any of you consider me please pm me and not post here to make it more safe. Thanks a ton!
    Also I hear theyre not only about dl/ul'ing but a very enjoyable community which I always love to be apart of for fun, getting help and helping others. so Im looking to join and set myself to these two place and focus most of my time in studies of course but focus my sharing & online relations to only a few trackers. Oh and my wife is getting lonely from me spending too much time here trying to get this.

EDIT: I am only looking for FTN apologies for the title
    Last edited by JROQuinn; 12-09-2007 at 09:10 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    deathking81's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by IGetMoney View Post
    nice story lol....gl
    LOL

good luck, but ftn + sct + ftwr + e**** have to stop making request threads, they've been made SO many times, story or none, ,and work almost never unless you are an exceptional user.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    hes going for the double whammy, trying to get FTN and SCT
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i wish for the day when ftn opens for signups i really want ftn

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    well that is something new then so how(who) knows maybe he get double pack
    Last edited by fOrUmAs; 12-01-2007 at 02:36 AM.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    well that is something new then so how knows maybe he get double pack
    why ask for just one, if you want something ask for it all at once and then maybe you have a better chance of getting one! Aim high! Kinda like deer hunting, you see that big buck 300 yards away, gotta aim a just a little higher for that long shot Or like the lotto, buy to tickets and you have a better chance than just buying one.
    Last edited by JROQuinn; 12-01-2007 at 02:33 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    jwsisliving1's Avatar Exiled BT Rep: +5
    He is an exceptional user. Don't judge somebody just because they don't have a lot of posts at FST. There are other forums out there. Do a little research, JROQuinn has given a lot to the community and has helped a lot of people. I know it doesn't mean much coming from me, myself I've only used THIS forum a few times, but if you know me you know I'm a good judge.

Asking for FTN and ScT is asking for impossible (for anybody), but if there's anyone deserving of being given a chance it's him.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jwsisliving1 View Post
    He is an exceptional user. Don't judge somebody just because they don't have a lot of posts at FST. There are other forums out there. Do a little research, JROQuinn has given a lot to the community and has helped a lot of people. I know it doesn't mean much coming from me, myself I've only used THIS forum a few times, but if you know me you know I'm a good judge.

Asking for FTN and ScT is asking for impossible (for anybody), but if there's anyone deserving of being given a chance it's him.
    Thanks jwsisliving1 that means alot, everything you just said goes for you also, extremely friendly and giving. I hope you get what you're looking for too.
    Last edited by JROQuinn; 12-01-2007 at 03:04 AM. Reason: grammar

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast