Thread: tvt credit

pdj2's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    hi
    i apriciate that if someone give me some credits , i have an accout over there but as im with no credit i cant use it
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-everything-related-board-9/t-signature-avatar-rules-83183

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Thats a good request, different, so if you dont mind ill use this opportunity to request TTi upload credit or seed hours from someone if you decide to give, pm me and ill give my username there. Thanks and hope you get your credits pdj2. Sorry for spamming ya

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    pdj2's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    i hope u have better luck than me
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-everything-related-board-9/t-signature-avatar-rules-83183

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    vaidyanath's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by pdj2 View Post
    hi
    i apriciate that if someone give me some credits , i have an accout over there but as im with no credit i cant use it
    pm me your email, so that i can send you tvt invite with 10g credits. you will need to create new account with this invite.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    u dont have to create a new acc just copy the mail and send it to staff and they put the credit in ur old acc