This tutorial is for those who have premium accounts on Rapidshare.com and want to know how to mass download links that you might find on a forum.
Flashget & Flashgot
If for some reason this isn't working for you continuously, you can PM me for help.
- Install a download manager. For this tutorial we will use Flashget because it's free and has a lot of great features. There are a list of compatible download managers here.
- Install the latest version of Flashgot for Firefox and then restart the browser.
- Login to your rapidshare.com account and enable "Direct Downloads"
- In Firefox go to [Tools]-> [Flashgot]-> [More Options]-> [General] and make sure that the Download Manager selected is FlashGet. Also under the [Menu] tab, you will want to check 'FlashGot Selection'. It will make your life a bit easier.
- Start up Flashget. Go to [Tools]-> [Options]-> [Site Manager] and Press [Add]. In the URL field put: "http://rapidshare.com" (without the quotes of course) and then check 'Login to Server' box and put your Rapidshare user name and password in the appropriate fields.
- Yea! You're almost done
- Heres a small test file you can download to verify that everything is working correctly:Select that file and right click and choose the option 'FlashGot Selection'. A box should pop up with the title "Add New Download". You can select what folder you'd like to download to and then click [OK].Code:http://rapidshare.com/files/73474323/Thanks.ptf
- If everything goes well and the download finishes correctly, the file should be about 1 mb in size. If you get a file that is something like 5kb or an html file then something is configured incorrectly. Go back and verify your settings or leave a message here.
- Now, all you have to do is select a whole group of links and use the 'FlashGot Selection' option, click [OK],. and all of those links will automatically be downloaded by Flashget. You can walk away and come back in a bit and all your files should be downloaded