Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The new trackers

Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Waffles and ScLife.

ScLinks isn't really that new. It's just not that well known.

More than likely, 90% of the time people are talking about ScLife.org when they say ScL.
    No one EVER mentioned "ScL" here before that site was opened.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    what SCL m8s ????? pls

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    trackerspy BT Rep: +2
    ,,, and think that admins and members (as I am) of that site don't like it so much to talk about the name!. that's why now it's a big unknown tracker after more than a month opened.
    And I guess that everybody it's confused with that because probably they thought that only exists the .ro, before not many of us posted about scl.ro although it's a great tracker.
    Last edited by zxcv; 12-01-2007 at 11:57 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i just joined scl but it has a long ways to go before its anything special. nice design though

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    SilverSeed looks promising!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by Sa3RgI View Post
    what SCL m8s ????? pls
    i pmed you the name of ScL cause they asked to not mention their names in forums.
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    I Run It
    S********..hmm seems decent, but another tracker focused on l33tness isnt needed tbh, FTN and FSC do well to cover that, a large Niche tracker would be good though.

Anywho, The best new tracker is TheBox.bz

no other tracker in the world comes within the success of TheBox.bz
    Over 50,000 users
    Over 7-10 000 torrents (dont remember)
    Over 70,000 Peers

and in about 5 Months.

~Darkness

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    trackerspy BT Rep: +2
    isn't needed for people that have FTN and FSC, you are right. thumbs up how many of you have those?
    scl will improve for sure like every tracker... only decent?? umm...good to know different opinions, only have to see that they are very solid form the beginning because they only are online from less than a month, and the best thing from a tracker are the memebers and with only 2000 you can see peers in the files and activity in the forums, it's important.
    I remember the scc start like a year ago when they began, and was similar and now they are awesome.
    So the time speaks.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    I Run It
    Quote Originally Posted by zxcv View Post
    isn't needed for people that have FTN and FSC, you are right. thumbs up how many of you have those?
    scl will improve for sure like every tracker... only decent?? umm...good to know different opinions, only have to see that they are very solid form the beginning because they only are online from less than a month, and the best thing from a tracker are the memebers and with only 2000 you can see peers in the files and activity in the forums, it's important.
    I remember the scc start like a year ago when they began, and was similar and now they are awesome.
    So the time speaks.
    From the minute SCC began uploading some odd months ago, they were beating a majority of veteran trackers, and many of their staff have connection in the Scene. ScL has room for improvement, i am hoping the become like RushBits actually, who have been quite impressive.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    about the content at SilverSeed. is it only music videos there or also live concerts?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123