Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SCT too much for me. How do I handle the upload?

Here to please BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    you can purchase credits or invites for many euros
    yeah, knew about the invites - which is also a royal brainfart imo! Especially considering the huge amount they exceed the bills with, but oh well - aint my money!
    Never Traded, never will! Free Invites, the way it's ment to be!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    trackerspy BT Rep: +2
    I think(not sure) that rss option it's to download the torrent as fast as it's released... at least in some trackers... don't know if it's possible in sct.
    Last edited by zxcv; 12-01-2007 at 11:12 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    yes rss is a good idea

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    If you have slow upspeed there are two great threads on the ScT forum, subforum "Tutorials". Have a look

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    it very sad to see sometimes u barely upload 1GB and someusers are over 50-100GB and still seeding
    Overseeding sucks indeed, i'm having these same problems

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by jr56 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    it very sad to see sometimes u barely upload 1GB and someusers are over 50-100GB and still seeding
    Overseeding sucks indeed, i'm having these same problems
    I like overseeders - I get my files quickly

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Why would you waste your money on buying upload and on crappy shared tflux accounts just to try and survive at a site. If you dont have the speed then just use another site. There are better things to spend your money on you know. If you must throw it away it on filesharing then might as well pay for newsgroups. ScT isnt for everyone and if you dont have a fast pipe then it doesnt have that much more to offer you than you can find elsewhere.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    kostnkost's Avatar "Otay" BT Rep: +1
    Just download 1 or 2 parts of the file and seed the shit out of them, and not the entire file.

Thats what I do when I first start out at a new tracker.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    ask yourself , why the hell do i have to go through all these troubles when i can get the same releases from other easy to seed sites like Torrentleech ?

unfortunately, I am from a small country and the maximum speed is a 256 kbps DSL connection
    i think its better to download from public trackers for you , all scene releases are available in public trackers maybe an hour or two after its available in SCT

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    TriviuM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    must be honest i dont have a seedbox but i have good upload connection and if i didng t have that i wud e lost on sct as they have tons of members with seedboxes and its tricky with smaller connections, hope you find a solution dude
    ________

=

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast