Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NBA Thread

helsing's Avatar überleetzor
    Quote Originally Posted by jetje View Post
    Saw Houston vs Toronto a few days ago. The Rockets should easily be a contender for the title. But what i don't get is that a coach allows his starplayer (T-Mac) to play the entire game on his own. It seems the guy doesn't know there are 4 more players in the court with a Houston shirt... Really unbelievable. If the coach doesn't correct that kind of behaviour the rockets will strugle even to get into the playoffs. So much waste of talent. If he gets mcgrady to play for the team, they will be a force to reckon with.
    Completely two different halfs from the Rockets, first half, great play, a lot of actions and assists, the second half it all disappeared, no motion offense, nothing. Their coach is pretty bad, i dont like his style of coacing, with no trained plays in the offense, only a lot of running, and when you get the ball just shoot.
    Study Study Study!!!!!!!!!!

2. Sports Club   -   #22
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    What about them Celtics boy! We crushing them. Beantown represent.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. Sports Club   -   #23
    Poster
    Does anyone know where one can find a lot of nba games [full games not clips] for download. Don't get much nba coverage in my place.

4. Sports Club   -   #24
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Quote Originally Posted by ripper98 View Post
    Does anyone know where one can find a lot of nba games [full games not clips] for download. Don't get much nba coverage in my place.
    Usenet has a lot of games, pretty much right after they're finished. Most of it posted in the alt.binaries.multimedia group.

5. Sports Club   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    i have a link where you can watch all the recent nba games league pass hint hint.. just pm me if ur interested
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

6. Sports Club   -   #26
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    I watched a nice game between the 20 - 2 Celtics and the Detroit Pistons.

Chauncey wins the game with .1 seconds left with a pump fake getting Tony Allen in the air. He won cuz Allen fouled him.

2 foul shots - game over.

It was the Celts first home loss. Those were two damn good teams battling down to the wire.

My Wizards just lost 2 in a row.

7. Sports Club   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    the celts are going hard this seasons, well it expected them to, rox finally win some games lets hope it carries on, bloody mcgrady

8. Sports Club   -   #28
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    raps are 15-15. not as well as I hoped for them to be

9. Sports Club   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    the celts are going hard this seasons, well it expected them to

To be honest, I'm a bit surprised. I expected them to be decent, but not this good this fast. Paul Pierce is playing far better than I thought he would.

10. Sports Club   -   #30
    yeah true Mooby, most people didnt expect them to gel that quickly, 3 superstars complimenting each other perfectly, now if they only had a good centre...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123