Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NBA Thread

climacus
    I see that there is no NBA thread in this section. So, are there any fans from outside the USA? What is your favourite team and are you succeeding in getting to watch some games?

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    I'm in the USA and just got back from Verizon Center.

My Wizards beat the Raptors.

Sent them back to Canada losers.

Earl "The Pearl" Monroe's jersey was retired and we celebrated the 10th year anniversary of the Verizon Center.

It was a great night.

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    omg finally, i was wondering if there was nba threads on FST , i go for houston rockets, and i dont get to regularly watch their games cause ESPN choose to only host cavs and spurs games for some reason.. man i hate them

how does everyone feel about the celtics or will the spurs repeat
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    helsing's Avatar überleetzor
    Orlando fan for a loooooooooong time. Finally they are having a great season. But more important, they are playing like a team. Its not just about howard, everyone contributes, sometimes nelson, sometimes lewis, and even turkoglu. I hope they will get to the finals, if not this year, then in the next few years for sure. GOOO Orlando.
    Study Study Study!!!!!!!!!!

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    i like LA LAKERS but i dont watch NBA that much now

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I like Basketball and regularly check what's happening in the NBA...I have many to teams choose but this season i hope Phoenix Suns will get the ring....

It is too early to predict but i think Phoenix suns and Boston Celtics will make it to the finals....
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    I dont see anyone who can beet San Antonio in the west, so i see them in the finals, but in the east there will be a battle between boston, cleveland, detroit and orlando, i hoped chicago would be better this season, but they are struggling.

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archiv...t_knee_injury/

duncan goes down, and doesnt return for the whole game.. hope its nothing to serious, he is a crucial members of the spurs
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

9. Sports Club   -   #9

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    jetje's Avatar former star
    2 times a week i can watch a game, and there are several nba -action programs with highlights of most of the games every week.

i like the teams with pointguards as stars. Like the Nets with Jason Kid and Phoenix suns with Steve Nash. I also like the playing style from Jason Williams, but since he moved to the heat he's becoming a more 'styled and structured' PG and the funfactor is less. Maybe he's more effective for the team now but i liked the genuis unconventional style wich he entered the NBA over the disciplined style he's playing now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast