Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: S*t

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by dogie View Post
    i care, and yeah what about dynamic isp's how do you manage to unban them ?
    i think he's not in the mood for answering serious questions.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    was kimii was once ftn staff ?

not

didn't.

your engrish is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagaz View Post
    This has nothing to do with the fact that both of those countries are full of jews.
    Racist
    Last edited by Alien5; 12-02-2007 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagaz View Post
    This has nothing to do with the fact that both of those countries are full of jews.
    the majority of the polish population is catholic. most polish jews were murdered by the nazis.

why do you bring this up?

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahImScT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

Hi kimii's friend
    Probably why you made the false comment then.. Kimii does kinda have a bad memory
    Anyways, yea we did ban aol because kimii felt it was a risk because it could be used as a proxy. Cheaters kept using it to sign back up
    well I'm just guessing here, but did kimii have the access to make such a descision all by herself? why not just say to her "no, I don't like that idea". happend to me alot of times. now I'm guessing here, just throwing it out there, please tell me if I'm wrong: you agreed?

so you admit you banned AOL to stop cheaters from getting onto your site? wow, that's alot diffrent from banning .pl for having alot of cheater. ya..... really.....
    Of course kimii had the access to make such a decision. She was a sysop, and if it was a concern for her I was going to stand by it. The only reason we removed it was due to this exact thing, it was potentially punishing innocent people. Are you going to fix your mistakes like we did ours and remove the bans?
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahImScT View Post

well I'm just guessing here, but did kimii have the access to make such a descision all by herself? why not just say to her "no, I don't like that idea". happend to me alot of times. now I'm guessing here, just throwing it out there, please tell me if I'm wrong: you agreed?

so you admit you banned AOL to stop cheaters from getting onto your site? wow, that's alot diffrent from banning .pl for having alot of cheater. ya..... really.....
    Of course kimii had the access to make such a decision. She was a sysop, and if it was a concern for her I was going to stand by it. The only reason we removed it was due to this exact thing, it was potentially punishing innocent people. Are you going to fix your mistakes like we did ours and remove the bans?
    actually yes, as a mod over @ sct said in another thread here: just join #sct.support @ irc.scenetorrents.org. they'll have a look at your account and unlock it if everything seems to be in order.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234