Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: T3

metro,  i thank you!
    you managed to make my point far my eloquently than i could have managed in the time it takes to say, Don't mention the Matrix!
    No Neil thank u, iam glad other folk hated T3 just as much as me..

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    Why such a crap get to the cinema ?
    did u saw the sunglasses are fucking ugly and they pretend to sell them for about 200$ they r fucking crazy the movie sux the fx sux the story sux ! definitly i prefer matrix and matrix reloaded !

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Originally posted by silverccrow@22 July 2003 - 23:20
    Why such a crap get to the cinema ?
    did u saw the sunglasses are fucking ugly and they pretend to sell them for about 200$ they r fucking crazy the movie sux the fx sux the story sux ! definitly i prefer matrix and matrix reloaded !

You know what else "sux"..?

Your grammar!

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    am i the only 1 who quite liked t3 then? i know terminator 2 was alot better and a very good movie 1 of greatest of all time for me but i thought t3 was still pretty good

fuck Derby County

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    The Difference is James Cameron is an outstanding director who can make things look so real have a look at titanic and True Lies looks real?? doesn't it?

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Originally posted by Paul_NFFC@23 July 2003 - 00:36
    am i the only 1 who quite liked t3 then?  i know terminator 2 was alot better and a very good movie 1 of greatest of all time for me but i thought t3 was still pretty good
    I thought T3 was pretty good too, obviously not quite T2 standard but that movie was ground breaking with regards to its special effects. The chase scene in T3 would have to be one of the best ever though.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    When watching a SCI-FI movie sequel , i reallly dont go for a good storyline. They run out of ideas i think. And this idea of man vs machine war is getting to old. I wasnt expecting a good story for T3. But i was pretty much sure that they wud show us the best sfx ever, like T2 did in its time. They failed.
    For matrix, they seriously didnt know what to do after Matrix. So, made up a stupid story and complicated the story with six matrix, key maker etc. Movie makers think, PPL wud buy anything if its little complicated. Even after all this the SFX satisfied me. I expect nothing but amazing SFX from Revolution.
    sig removed.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    The Difference is James Cameron is an outstanding director who can make things look so real have a look at titanic and True Lies looks real?? doesn't it?
    I agree with Hogster 110% on this, James Cameron is a god, so no 1 else should have even attepted 2 make a Terminator film, execpt Jimmy Cameron..

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    What better start to a movie can you have? S*** blowing up... And hell... what better ending can one ask for? Blowing the crap out of America... hell that's what i'm talking about!!!

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    James cameron has been overrated. JAmes' best creation is Terminator 1&2. Other than these two I dont find anything good from him. What about DARK ANGELS? I find it very immature work from a highly experienced guy like jimmy. True lies and titanic are acceptable movies but I dont put them among one of the best.
    sig removed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast