Thread: Is it possible for coders to have auto music play on sites like my space

Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I think that would pimp out trackers big time to have auto music play when u enter the site. Of course it would be mix music, but i would prefer pure sick ass House Music!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    sperm's Avatar lol BT Rep: +1
    it pisses me of when i visit a website, and some crap come blasting out of my speakers... so bad idea for me

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by sperm View Post
    it pisses me of when i visit a website, and some crap come blasting out of my speakers... so bad idea for me
    Yeah, plus I'm usually playing music, and it really irritates me when there's more than one song playing at one time. Then half of the time, I have no idea where to turn the music off and it just increases the irritation.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Yeah, though I think you have a perfectly nice idea. Some of the trackers I am a member of have streaming radio that you can turn on for yourself. I wonder why I haven't actually seen this on a music tracker.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I guess it's a better idea to have the radio feature, then to have auto play music, but seriously...get some better music! I would like to hear house music radio stations.