Thread: The Twilight Zone

Just caught an episode of the Twilight Zone on cable, and i enjoyed it having never seen an episode b4 in my life.. So i checked Kazaa and found quite a few episodes.. so i just wanted 2 know any 1 else like this show....

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    the Twilight Zone is one of my fav tv shows but i have to say episodes are a little to weird lol
    [ gs removed the sig, it was 1455.14 KB lol ]

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    metro u have never seen twighlight zone before??? Not even any of the old ones?Captain kirk aka william shatner made his name from twighlight zone and stripe aka leader of the gremlins same episode btw..

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I was never a fan, 1 person siad it was shit, so i never watched it , iam 2 easy Influenced by other folk's opinion..

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Ne ver rely on other peoples opinions is what i say but if your m8 says its no good i aint watching no more ...another one to try is the ummm err damn i cant remember whats its called but its very similar to TZ just a modern update...i will edit post when i remember unless someone else is kind enough to post the name

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    was it the Outer Limits by any chance...

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    metro thats the 1 i will pass it on to metro when i see him

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    first time i watched TZ may be 10 yrs ago. I liked it a lot. Few months ago I suddenly remebered about TZ and downloaded from kazaa. All are old black n white episodes. they are not but i think the colored ones i watched 10 yrs ago were better. But I cant find the colored ones.
    sig removed.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    They've brought back The Twilight Zone. I've seen a few modern incarnations of it. Not as good as the original, though.

Edit: And there's always Alfred Hitchcock Presents.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by MetroStars@22 July 2003 - 21:20
    was it the Outer Limits by any chance...
    The Outer Limits was great, too bad they only had like 15 episodes though...

Twilight Zone was pretty good too.
    Don't you remember on Ace Ventura:When Nature Calls, when Kim Carrey was yelling on the plane.
    "There's someone on the WING, some....thing!"
    That came from the twilight zone...