Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free invites to Grooveshark

Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    http://beta.grooveshark.com/

Okay here's the information on it.

Grooveshark is a revolutionary music community that rewards users for sharing their music. Grooveshark was founded by three University of Florida students hell-bent on changing the music industry, and the world, forever. Grooveshark's goal is to compensate everyone in the value chain from users to rights' holders.

It has a nice interface and a good concept, but it costs money to download the music. Really all I use it for is listening to songs (they're free to listen to and are in good quality), but you can also promote and upload your own music and you can make some money off of that.

Just make a post with your e-mail and you'll get it.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Never Pay for file Sharing!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    To make money sounds good but to me it's open to more than just an ip address been given out for a person to receive money personal and financial information would have to be provided which spells troubble in my eyes personaly i don't think many people will like this idea if they do they enjoy a risk.

To pay to download music is silly i would rather buy a cd in the shop. This also spells more trouble if the laws and the incorrect copyright permissions are not given or if groovesshark don't comply with them then i would consider this a very large problem because of the personal factor if this were the case. i have not looked at the site as i have no interest these are just examples of my thoughts from what you have wrote that's how i judged the topic.

Could this be a big hoax to catch people or is it legit similar to itunes? where you pay 70p per download and it then adds into the stats for the charts?

People should never part with their personal details in this morden era it is so simple now to track a person down a ruin their lives completely unless they are at least 99% sure something is legit that includes everything
    Last edited by sleepyy; 12-03-2007 at 05:46 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    It's legit. 99 cents per download. Listening to the songs are free though, which is kinda useful.

Also you can promote your own music and the more people who download it, the more money you get.

Like I said the site's kinda useless especially since we all have sites like what and waffles, but it you need an invitation nonetheless so I'm offering it.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post
    It's legit. 99 cents per download. Listening to the songs are free though, which is kinda useful.

Also you can promote your own music and the more people who download it, the more money you get.

Like I said the site's kinda useless especially since we all have sites like what and waffles, but it you need an invitation nonetheless so I'm offering it.
    How are you so sure it is legitimate do you physically know this new origination of people or you just say it's good because you are a member? also how do i know your word is good that involves another risk of handing out my bank details and address if you send money in the post who are you?

Another thing which sounds strange is why do you need an invite to enter a site you have to pay to download music surely a company who is legit and want's to sell music will promote it by not introducing an invite system to enable the maximum amount of user's.

Please answear my questions because i think many members will be very impolite at you and this idea.
    Last edited by sleepyy; 12-03-2007 at 05:59 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I'm a member, spreading the word isn't bad, but this part of the forum is for bittorrent related invites and accounts only.

Quote Originally Posted by Rules
    Do NOT Post Giveaways For Non BT Sites
    • Sites such as Joost and similar are NOT BT related.
    • DO NOT make giveaway threads for these sites.
    • Those posting these may have rep removed.
    • You can trade these if a bt site is involved.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Sleepyy-

It's a private beta.

Grind$oFine- Thanks for warning me. Anyone can close this.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post
    Sleepyy-

It's a private beta.

Grind$oFine- Thanks for warning me. Anyone can close this.
    So was joost and they never charged anything.

That answers nothing .

I will leave it here and make no more comments because YOU sound strange and i don't trust you i will let others judge for themselves.

Good day

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134
    What do you mean your own music? If you mean music I've downloaded that no one has ever heard of, then I have around 75 GBs of that from #it, granted that website isn't run by the RIAA.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Sorry but what sounds so strange?

I already said it would be useless for downloading music since it costs money. But I said you could listen the songs in good quality for free and you can make money by uploading your own music. So for those who wanted to try it I'll give an invite to them. I myself won't use it but I just stumbled upon it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast