Thread: NFL Games on Usenet?

NeonImpact
    So, does it actually exist?

I know tenyardtorrents has it on their site for torrents only, but sometime the leech/seed ratio sucks!

anyone know if they exist on the usenet service?

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    bdawwg
    Just looked for "nfl" on binsearch.info and just in the last week saw at least the Packers/Cowboys game, and I know I've seen others recently, so yes, they're out there.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by bdawwg View Post
    Just looked for "nfl" on binsearch.info and just in the last week saw at least the Packers/Cowboys game, and I know I've seen others recently, so yes, they're out there.
    thats b/c it was on nfl network. so gay.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    ..:: c.R ::..'s Avatar Φ MySpace_SuK(s
    Neon,

If you check out nzb-monster.com and select the "TV" tab, then click on the "Sports" sub-directory, you should find a lot of NFL releases there. i have seen plenty of them there while looking for MMA content.

Good luck.
    "Of the delights of this world, man cares most for sexual intercourse. He will go to any length for it-risk fortune, character, reputation, life itself." -Mark Twain

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    NeonImpact
    thanks alot

big help!

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    if i knew how to post large files i could post all my caps. I can never get my large files to upload correctly and it is always a pain in the @zz.

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    ..:: c.R ::..'s Avatar Φ MySpace_SuK(s
    unethikal,

What do you use to u/l your content? i recommend that you make sure you are splitting your rar files and posting par2 files as well. As a posting program, i HIGHLY recommend yenc power poster. It also creates quickpars for you if you need to do it at the last minute.
    "Of the delights of this world, man cares most for sexual intercourse. He will go to any length for it-risk fortune, character, reputation, life itself." -Mark Twain