Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommend site?

21122012's Avatar Minger BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I had the same problem signing up for that site, got there after about 20 attempts, I think the main problem is the authentication letters, you can't tell if they are upper or lower case

keep persevering though, you'll get in there eventually!
    :-)

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yea torrentbytes takes ages to sign up. but trust me once you're in you'll feel its totally worth it. its one of the best trackers out there. yea and by FL he meant freeleech not filelist. filelist has no tv packs. TB has excellent movie and tv packs and they are all freeleech

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    I managed to sign up, but my confirmation email hasn't come through. I used my college email address, which has no junk folder, so do you think it may have just been deleted? Is there any way of getting them to send the email to another address?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    but it says user limit has been reached, so he is out of luck until some accounts get pruned
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    I just got my confirmation email! Yes! It wasn't hard at all to get an account after reading this thread. As soon as I clicked sign up, they had free accounts, and i just followed the instructions on here. Just be patient and I'm sure some will come up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12