Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star War Knights Of The Old Republic

Originally posted by slimboyfatz@30 September 2003 - 17:10
    ..at last a 'star wars' title to be proud of Coz cmon there has been some shit churned out in the past
    WTF? There have been alot of great star wars games before KOTOR. Ever Hear of Rogue Squadron? Shadow Of the Empire? the Jedi Knight series... know what the f**k you are talking about before you say stupid s*** like that.

2. Games   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Xelotath+2 October 2003 - 01:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xelotath @ 2 October 2003 - 01:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-slimboyfatz@30 September 2003 - 17:10
    ..at last a &#39;star wars&#39; title to be proud of Coz cmon there has been some shit churned out in the past
    WTF? There have been alot of great star wars games before KOTOR. Ever Hear of Rogue Squadron? Shadow Of the Empire? the Jedi Knight series... know what the f**k you are talking about before you say stupid s*** like that. [/b][/quote]
    True those were good but....
    there was Obi-Wan and Bounty Hunter
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Games   -   #13
    Originally posted by Xelotath+2 October 2003 - 02:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xelotath @ 2 October 2003 - 02:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-slimboyfatz@30 September 2003 - 17:10
    ..at last a &#39;star wars&#39; title to be proud of Coz cmon there has been some shit churned out in the past
    WTF? There have been alot of great star wars games before KOTOR. Ever Hear of Rogue Squadron? Shadow Of the Empire? the Jedi Knight series... know what the f**k you are talking about before you say stupid s*** like that. [/b][/quote]
    OOOhh boy&#33; Yeh i still reckon some shit has been churned out in the past in relation to the star wars franchise..but yes u r right oh mighty Xenophobe, Xenogears, Xenolathe....whatever that there has been some good stuff..believe it not i actually owned or still own some of your aforementioned titles..oh yes i do..i do..honest.. All i really meant was that i thought that Lucasarts had pretty much got it 99% right with this title (KOTOR)..Raise a glass to Lucasarts & BioWare....oh and XENA the warrior princess...LOL...WTF&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha&#33;&#33;

4. Games   -   #14
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Star Wars 2 Knights of the New Republic (SEQUAL&#33;&#33;&#33

5. Games   -   #15
    there should be a sequal to this game.... although I&#39;m stuck in the starforge. ITS DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE&#33;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12