Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star War Knights Of The Old Republic

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Has anyone else played this game? I never thought I'd like a turn based RPG (I like to control the action more) but this game is tight. The only problem is that sometimes saving your own life can turn you closer to the dark side.
    Ex. If you say the wrong thing to someone they might start a fight. You have to kill them or you'll die but in turn you get closer to the dark side.

I still wish it was like Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance (hack n' slash) but the developers did a good job of converting an action/skill player to a RPG geek.

This is a must own Xbox title.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Games   -   #2
    isnt this an online rpg????if yes,then we have to pay to play it

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by vegeta@23 July 2003 - 00:14
    what an idiot no genius thats Star Wars Galaxies. this is Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic its just a regular RPG its pretty good graphics and fun factor. i cant wait till the PC version comes out it will have better graphics then the X-Box as well as Halo for PC

4. Games   -   #4
    Man Pitbul you don't cut any slack
    I'll get Halo on PC if there are lots of mods for it otherwise I'm playing the same game that I've played a million times over.
    I also need to check out Galaxies if I ever get the time.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by Pitbul+23 July 2003 - 13:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 23 July 2003 - 13:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vegeta@23 July 2003 - 00:14
    what an idiot no genius thats Star Wars Galaxies. this is Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic its just a regular RPG its pretty good graphics and fun factor. i cant wait till the PC version comes out it will have better graphics then the X-Box as well as Halo for PC [/b][/quote]
    what an dumbass dont even now to read let me explain:

"isnt this an online rpg"-this means that i am not sure

"if yes"-this is the condition i am giving

all this means that i was not sure about the game so shut up ur uneducated ass .

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    *bUmp*
    I can&#39;t wait for this game to be released as well&#33;&#33;

7. Games   -   #7
    It already out on Xbox

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Games   -   #8
    Just playing Star Wars KOTOR at the moment..and gotta say &#39;what a great friggin&#39; game&#39;..at last a &#39;star wars&#39; title to be proud of Coz cmon there has been some shit churned out in the past people&#33;&#33; Bottom line is the game is just good f***in&#39; Fun..its got its faults (maybe a couple more months in the QC department would have helped)..but the setting/tasks/options etc.. are excellente&#33;&#33;&#33; Stars wars franchise/RPG= great f***in&#39; idea...Play it&#33;&#33;&#33;
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha&#33;&#33;

9. Games   -   #9
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    yep best game cant wait till PC Version is Out i&#39;m going to be the DARK SIDE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

10. Games   -   #10
    L0rD_S0tH's Avatar Poster
    anyone know the release date for PC, if one is even set yet. I can&#39;t wait to play this game either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast