Thread: Kazaa Lite Search Problem

I dont know if anyone else has this problem, if so I went back several pages in the archives and couldnt find any info.

I have no problem connecting. When I connect there are usually over half a million users online. BUT every search, no matter what it is for - video, audio, images, or ANYTHING at all, it searches and returns no results at all. Even if it is a common search. I have tried searching for things that I have downloaded before and still get ZERO results.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT.

THANKS

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Please uninstall kazaa, it died a long time ago, i suggest if you are still in the kazaa mentality , then you could use shareaza instead http://shareaza.sourceforge.net/, or limewire, and then move onto bitorrents and nzb's etc.
    welcome to 2007.
    Last edited by 100%; 12-04-2007 at 10:32 PM.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I'm looking for help with this - not to switch to something else.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    From what I remember, this sort of thing is caused by a router or firewall setting, not allowing inbound connections or something

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Yea its probably something with your router. You can download this program called pfconfig from almost any torrent site and its pretty self explanatory from there. I tried it but couldn't find my router in the program dir.

Hey 100% you're lame.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by spacemen22 View Post
    Yea its probably something with your router. You can download this program called pfconfig from almost any torrent site and its pretty self explanatory from there. I tried it but couldn't find my router in the program dir.

Hey 100% you're lame.
    If your posting trends are going to show you name-calling or ripping on long-term, knowledgeable members who are here to help and offer assistance, we'd prefer you get lost instead.

yo

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    It sounds like a problem with your incoming connections. Are you behind a firewall? If you so, you may need to forward the appropriate ports. I don't know them, but they should be in the help section or turn up in a google search.

That said, let me also urge you to uninstall Kazaa. At this point it's a serious liability to you and anyone you share files with. Soulseek, limewire, Shareza, DC, Emule, and others work better, and are much safer. If you're at all interested in bittorrent, pm me and I'll set you up with a good client and some invites. I loved Kazaa, too, but it's time to let go.

"Be easy, my ninja."