Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Inactive Accounts Banned In Tl

carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Haha, owned I'm active there so it's not a problem for me
    Seize the Day

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Markus_18's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I dont have any problems with Tl ... i am very active .

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    dcliffnotes's Avatar AmericanPinoyGuammie BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    i hope they bring the invites back up. i did noticed that though, tti and tl have same message.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    funny almost same msg is on TTI
    Last month we were forced to ban a few hundreds of accounts that were completely inactive for weeks, due to the fact, that there are cases of people selling their accounts. We are determined to find every single account sold (and we will) and ban not only the one who sold it but also the one who bought it and the one who invited the seller too.

We give a last chance to anyone who bought an account, or traded one (invites not included, they are legal, unless you paid for it,) to come forward and admit it. In honor of helping us find the seller, we will spare his account. If we find it ourselves, he will for sure lose his account along with the seller.
    We were forced to ban a few thousands of accounts that were completely inactive for weeks, due to the fact, that there are cases of people selling their accounts. We are determined to find every single account sold (and we will) and ban not only the one who sold it but also the one who bought it and the one who invited the seller too.

We give a last chance to anyone who bought an account, to come forward and admit it, and in honor of helping us find the seller, we will spare his account. If we find it ourselves, he will lose his account along with the seller. Anyone who wishes to come forward should pm NEO

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrob View Post
    Registered users 164,884

since yesterday i have had 30k accounts deleted
    and had another 5k banned for selling or trading accounts or invites

i have a list of over 20k accounts left to check
    but i will get there by xmas day

so planning on enabling the invites again ?

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    personally, i wouldn't mind if they kept the invitesystem down for a bit longer. just to really make people understand that it is important to follow the rules. and if the invites where to come back soon, i sure hope that they don't give out as many invites as they did before.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by titofat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    this also could mean that will get some invite soon
    i hope that too

thanks for info man

That wasn´t info... That was guessing
    zOMG I´m on Abraxas´ ignore list. My life is over!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Selling torrent accounts and invites is just plain stupid. I hope that ones decision to take part in account/invite selling comes back to bite them in the ass 10 fold.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    good news
    Tl have alot of inactive accounts
    they will clean the site

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    One of these days the TL sysops will realise it would be a lot easier just to auto-prune inactive accounts.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast