Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Asking for a FTN invite

amirji's Avatar One HiTTa QuiTa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I read the most recent, successful, FTN invite topic's and realized that the users who asked for an invite are very sincere, honest, and down to earth. They enlightened me.

I start with a little insight, on how I was introduced to bittorrent, what I have been through the last two years, where I am now and what I would really enjoy.

I am reluctant to continue.......

I have known the scene since 1996, it wasn't much to me then, all I cared about was Warcraft2, and Starcraft. I'll admit I was a hard core nerd. I then got into partying, fast cars, and hot girls. Eight years passed, made my way from a small town, to the big city in the west coast. Didn't touch a computer, other then the work computer, nor did I get online during that time. Then two years ago my brother calls just to see what I have been up to, we chatted, and he all of sudden started talking about movies he was watching at home, when they had just been released in the theatre. Well that definitely caught my attention, how is it possible.

I got introduced to isohunt, and was surprised. Searched for everything that could come to mind, anything that I wanted to listen to, watch, play. I said to myself, how did it go from, start up irc warez groups looking for dumps, to as simple as clicking on a link. In my searches at isohunt, I started seeing the bittorrent sites tagging releases with their web addresses. I also learned that not everything at isohunt was exactly what it said it was.

Unfortunately, every site I went to was invite only, I didn't really understand it at that point, thinking to myself that there must be another way.

Google was the answer. I fell upon blackangelproductions, the sysop there was providing test software, and as well he had a page dedicated to bittorrent sites. They were all there, ftn, sct, torrentleech, bitsoup, revolutiontt, s**********, torrent damage, blackcats, trance traffic, and so on... Not knowing the difference between them all, I just clicked all one by one until I was actually able to register with one, which happened to be bitsoup, and next revolutiontt. I used these two trackers for over six months, at the same time, I was involved in BAP's forum. What a great group of people. There was a topic in the forum there about torrent leech's signups through irc only. I was excited and decided I would see if I could get in. I spoke with the sysop, he asked for one tracker proof, and fortunately he was very excited to invite me. I am proud to say that I have been invited to very few trackers, along with not having the best internet connection, 3-6Mbs down and 768kbps up, and all are in a great positive ratio. I did not let my invitees down. The trackers I speak of can only be kept because of ratio.

I have a specific duty at another tracker that I am with. The very few months I have been there, I found out that I can compete with users that have fast network connections, and can pretty much say that I come second to the main seedbox there in number of torrents. I still contribute the old manual way, while a seedbox is automated, and still as I said I come second, at times first when it comes to variety. No hard feelings to the tracker, as I love you all.

I am with a few trackers, some of which I drop in to every now and then, just to keep my account active. Of them, I like my tv account which I donate to just for the love, and also like the high level account, the only one, I won at a giveaway here at FST. Can not forget the user I met here, he's an awesome person, we got along well, and got invited to his high level tracker, as a mutual friend. I donate there as well, to show my appreciation, to that great community.

I do not need all those accounts. The work put into these trackers for that positive ratio, which isn't a problem at all to upkeep, but to have ten accounts for ten different releases, that I could not find on one.... You know where I am going with that.

I want to move on. I will keep the three accounts, mentioned a couple of paragraphs back. What I ask for I would like to add because it's the only ratio free, right? What's to say I won't leech, because never a leecher. As for the others, that I mentioned earlier, I will let them die a good death. I have shared a bit here, I look forward to sharing what doesn't deserve the good death a little more, and with that...

I post this topic knowing that I would be an honorable invitee, while taking into consideration the good reply's and putting aside the bad ones. I request from you all that this topic does not go off subject.

"F*** the B**** A** Haters"

"You Know Who You Are, Punks"

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Good luck mate.
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Long day man? You seem tired.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by amirji View Post
    Makes it soooooo......much longer, when I saw your "essay", BTW, Which part of the Bay area ? - East Bay ?[ Oakland] North Bay ? [ Marin] South Bay? [ San Jose] - Nice places to live.......
    Last edited by Enlightened; 12-05-2007 at 04:24 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    TriviuM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    wow reli dude good luck, one hell of a description!!

hope you find it man
    ________

=

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7

Makes it soooooo......much longer, when I saw your "essay", BTW, Which part of the Bay area ? - East Bay ?[ Oakland] North Bay ? [ Marin] South Bay? [ San Jose] - Nice places to live.......
    Easy bay, in the city of love, hippie love that is.. hehe.. are you from around the area?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8

Easy bay, in the city of love, hippie love that is.. hehe.. are you from around the area?

Yep , Dude..I think we are neighbors.....LMAO.
    BTW, Good luck and I am pretty sure Mr. Brandon will be moved by your eloquence of such prolific & expressive writing

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9

Yep , Dude..I think we are neighbors.....LMAO.
    BTW, Good luck and I am pretty sure Mr. Brandon will be moved by your eloquence of such prolific & expressive writing
    Thanks

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Grate request.
    If your history here is admirable i guess you should have no problem getting the invite.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast