Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: It's finnish 90th Independence-day!!!

titofat's Avatar The Dark BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    happy finnish 90th Independence-day man
    and great giveaway too
    i hope i can get lvl 9 invite its for personal use
    thanks anyway and great work man

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSiVaDeR View Post
    Happy 90th Finnish Independence day to all the fins here n I would like to take a shot at the lvl 9 invite mate if possible. I am a trusted user in all my trackers n have high lvl trackers such as TT,ScT,etc. I know how to be a wise user n have never been warned or banned from any of the trackers. I promise I won't let u down mate if u give me a chance

good luck

p.s. You watch hockey?? If yeah who's ur fav Finnish hockey player?? Mine is Sami Salo
    Good luck man...
    Last edited by tweakz; 12-06-2007 at 09:47 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    hippoxtc's Avatar d=D BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Happy Independence Day! 90 years is before my lifetime, but good thing Finland is here or you wouldnt be making this giveaway. Great giveaway by the way and congrats to all who win. I can only say that I am a great user like all the other ppl on this site, I keep good ratios, give back to the community, love being apart of other community trackers and am especially active in them too. I would be content with whatever you give me because everyone knows beggars can't be choosers and they only thing I can say that would be convincing and would make me different from everyone else is that I can give you my word that I won't trade the invite or acct as long as I have it and cheating wouldnt even cross mind even on a bad day. So my word is all I have that makes me different from everyone else, so hopefully that would be enough. Have fun with all the celebrations and party hard.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    popeye09's Avatar lost in time BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Happy Independence Day Mate!
    Good luck to all participators

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hello neighbour!
    Happy independence day! And awesome giveaway! I would very much like to have the level 9. Please check my thread about it here where i have written why i want it etc. If it is the other level 9. Well, then i guess i'm screwed .

I hope you will consider me.

Thanks
    /danio

EDIT: Here is an extraction from the thread if you don't want to read it:

" Now why do I want to join ***? I am already a member of other good trackers, which offers a wide selection of torrents,
    good speeds and fast pre-times. Well my motives are rooted in my idea of what the site is like – that it has all that I just mentioned,
    plus that it’s a relatively small and tight community. And it is this combo I miss in the trackers that I am currently a member of
    (either the userdb is too wide, or there are a lack of content). And that’s pretty much it.

What could I offer ***? Well like I said above, I like to share to others what I download.
    This combined with a pretty fast connection (10/10 Mbit), means that I seed a lot (I can prove this if needed). Sometimes for weeks if it’s a weak torrent.
    I would also definitely become a recognized face in the forums and IRC, since this is a major reason why I want to join as I explained."
    Last edited by danio; 12-06-2007 at 10:10 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    HMthePM's Avatar woweee BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Happy Independence day to all Finnish people.

You people are approaching a century of independence and very soon.
    Must be a festive season over there.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Hyvää itsenäisyyspäivää
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Isimeria's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Happy 90th Finnish independance-day man. :badabumdeesh:
    I'll be very glad if i'll get that lvl9 invite. As you can see in my history posts, I tried very hard to get one but was in vain You can be the guy who'll retire me! Pls help me to not be so restless anymore and to have a happy downloading !
    Thnx for considering me,
    slither

PS: Let's drink!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    nthing needed..but happy independence day..finland is indeed a gr8 place 2 live at
    Last edited by marksman; 12-06-2007 at 01:30 PM.
    Been There, Done That

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    bigdaddykane's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    happy independence day and have few for me tc.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast