Thread: Czone invite system

ibi23's Avatar MuShRoOm BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Im curios about Czone invite system...
    Just got POweruser there, but have no invites.
    Anyone knows sth about it?
    Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    inFormal's Avatar Cherish Your Life BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    get to elite-member status... (150 gigs upload i think
    and on holidays you get invites (but the theory doesn t always work... the admins must be in a good mood too :p)

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    pbjabba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I was just about to ask about this as well. So once your an elite member you get invites at random intervals? Weird...
    And you know what? Macs are too hip. "Oh, look at me! I do graphic design! I wear women's jeans and hang out in coffee shops! I'm a DJ!" Well good for you. My computer is not a fashion statement. It's a computer.
    - Looking for HDBits.org invite - Thanks Magnum

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    they took out the invitation system . don`t know why.. i`m elite member and don`t have invite only old users 40-50 weeks have

maybe the chrismas spirit will come to Czone and give some invites to members ( PU and ELITE )

hope so

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    they took off the invite system becuz of the open signups they did a few days ago

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    all posts above me are bs. The site opened in jan-feb 2006, users who registered at the time got 3 to 4 invites. The users which have invites left are around minimum 50 weeks old. Since then invites have stoped being handed out .And due to the recent open signup i highly doubt they will give inivtes for the hoolidays

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    MaaxHimself's Avatar ‡ Borat Sagdiyev ‡ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    They might give out a few on/near x-mas, hopefully.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Sorry to hijack but can anyone tell me the minimum ratio there please.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    freedom's Avatar Kizuna ^^ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyDave View Post
    Sorry to hijack but can anyone tell me the minimum ratio there please.

well it's good to have 1+ ratio anytime but:

minimum 0.3 if you downloaded more that 1GB, if you have have a ratio less that 0.30 than they will give you 7 days before you'll receive a warning after that you have 2 weeks until you'll be demoted to peasant and more 2 weeks until your account will be deleted.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Thanks. I know its always good to have 1+ but i find it hard there with my connection.