Thread: Help I Need A Crack For Norton Antivirus 2004

Fire Fox Fan
    hi as u guys know that norton 2004 beta iz out but once u install it. it asks for u to connect to the server so it can acvtivate but it wont let u coz of the serial code its been used by others.

so what i propose that someone make a crack that lets norton antivirus 2004 beta not expire.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    why the hell do you say: iz, coz, i mean why dont you say is i mean its not that hard well maybe cause is harder than coz why dont you say cus or something!!!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Fire Fox Fan
    Listen i requested for a CRACK not a lecture of how i spell so shut up and post something that will help or i'll throw this book at U :rtfm:

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    chalkmongoose
    The proverbial "pot calling the kettle black..." would be perfect in this situation. Unfortunatly, little or no success has been made cracking Norton 2004.
    The issue is that the online activation policies they use are very hard to break. They must have gotten fed up with the rampant piracy that their software advocated.
    I would wait until a final release comes out. Usually, a few months afterwards, somebody will discover a security hole. I myself have been experimenting with timing. I think that if you shut access to Norton's online activation checking component at just the right time, you'll be home free. The component, (at least from what I can tell by looking at bits of it), uses a system where first it asks whether the key is alright, and then it looks for a response. I think somewhere in their, a window could be found.
    If I liked NAV personal edition at all, I'd spend a bit more time on it. This isn't the first time holes like this have been found. People have been exploiting a hole in the XM satellite radio network for quite awhile now, but I won't go into details hereabouts.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Fire Fox Fan
    thanx for ur help.
    but i dont quite understand what you mean. but thanx anyway

mmmmmm now i need to find a antivirus until the final comes out

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by summond_skull@24 July 2003 - 21:47
    thanx for ur help.
    but i dont quite understand what you mean. but thanx anyway

mmmmmm now i need to find a antivirus until the final comes out
    I wouldn't even bother waiting. NAV Corporate edition (8.1), is the best in virus protection you can get, and it is avaliable quite readily on the various file-sharing networks.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Fire Fox Fan
    mmm this nav corp thing sounds good could u tell me more about it?

what size iz it?
    iz it in kazaa lite?
    do i need a serial or crack?
    when waz ir released?
    and do u use that?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by summond_skull@24 July 2003 - 22:34
    mmm this nav corp thing sounds good could u tell me more about it?

what size iz it?
    iz it in kazaa lite?
    do i need a serial or crack?
    when waz ir released?
    and do u use that?
    its in the verifieds and no u dont need a crack 4 it, i use nav 2003 professional edition, u can find them both in the verifieds.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    What is the purpose of using z in place of s? Does it make you sound l33t or cooler or something?