Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for Bitmetv invite

Sparx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    pm me what you want.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    well you're new so let me give you the best advice you'll ever get here. stop trading. traders around here struggle to get even the crappiest sites most the time whereas people who dont trade will get pm's from people they dont even know who offer level 9 invites for nothing in return. sure the non-trader has to be active and be here for a while so people get to know them and may get nothing for a while but in the long run you get a lot more and a lot better. basically would you rather get a honda right now or wait a couple months for a rolls-royce?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    so what you're saying is that traders get nothing because they're traders. even though most traders make better giveaways than alot of nontraders here (since a lot of nontraders don't make any giveaways and just keep taking trackers), they still get crap trackers just because they trade.

and you yourself have 528 posts but no giveaway points? so you haven't made any giveaways at all? but you're still going to get better trackers than I will because you don't trade. okay. that makes sense.

almost every single person who bitches about traders have a lot of posts but little or no giveaway points. that means that they post: to talk, to help others, just to post (since after all this is a forum) or to participate in giveaways, but they don't actually give themselves. and they tell traders to give away trackers instead of trading them because they WANT those trackers for free.

i'm not going off on you. it seems like you really want to help and you've probably made a lot of helpful posts in the past. but it just seems like everyone discriminates against traders despite the fact that they can contribute just as much (sometimes even more) than the nontraders.

yeah i kinda got off on a rant. good luck with your bitmetv invite seeking.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    If you actually took the time to look up on the user you will see that he have done a few giveways, Not something high though, but he have done giveaways. Perhaps he dont want BTrep.
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Like he says in his posts, free invites are given through PM's to/from friends made through the forum and that in my opinion is better than random giveaways.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Whoever gives a crap about traders and non traders, has no life, people have different methods of getting the trackers they want, I'm sure traders get good sites depending on factors like seedbox or seedbox speeds, and the trackers they already have which contain invites etc.
    Just look at vet trader shalafi, that guy has been swapping high rated trackers for ages like it was hot pancakes and has probably seen every tracker on the list at least once or twice.
    Point is there no point ranting about this trader nontrader crap, I'm not supporting neither side I have my own method of getting my stuff too, not through trading since I suck at that.

BTW having no BT points doesn't mean anything as you can always hide that feature.
    ///EDIT: I'm Back!! (Thanks for the headup !!)

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I hate when noobs are giving "advices"...

This forum was initially run by traders. However, the number of traders is decreasing because all the good traders I know here, have every single tracker form the ranking and they don't need to trade anymore or they just retired from whatever reason.

Even though they were traders, they ALWAYS provided best and highiest ranked giveaways so please show some respect newbies. Trading is nothing bad, it is real life - no one gives it to you, you have to take it.

And they just applicate their principles from real life in this forum. There is nothing wrong with that, these people are more likely to succeed. I would rather die than bag for invites all day long.

I would like also to observe that all the giveaways now are fake, and people give it away in order to appear a good user here and eventually to receive invites which is nothing more but indirect trade. Loosers....
    Have a nice day.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Exactly. AkaiDoresu that's what I was thinking.

Read my post in Bittorrent section to hear more bitching

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    You don't TAKE it you EARN it, through your qualifications or for what you have. Either way who cares about begging for it ON THE INTERNET, either way most staffers are already on this site from all ranges of the WIAW thread, I you've been begging too long then you might as well give it up., you can be the most popular and respected internet guy one day and get stoned and flamed the other day, the only real purpose of this forum is to get what you want asap.
    ///EDIT: I'm Back!! (Thanks for the headup !!)

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    @ virtus134, he (aysomc) has his btrep hidden.

i do agree with your first paragraph. some traders do make freaking awesome giveaways and they do preceed most of the non-traders with respect to bt reps. Meanwhile, many non-traders do not prefer to make high lvl giveaway BUT keep in mind that they do secretly invite respectful users.

EDIT: now lets get back to the topic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast