Thread: BitMeTV offer

I'll be getting some BitMeTV invites in the next month or two... the only sites I really want are FTN and SCT (cliche I know) but I'm just writing to see what a BitMeTV invite might be worth on the open market here.... (I'd be willing to throw in a RevTT, BitMe.org, Waffles, What, IT etc.. as well if needed in exchange for FTN or SCT).

I'm just wondering what other people's experiences are with this... I would assume that if anyone has made it to a point where they have invites to either SCT or FTN they'll already have gained access to all the lower level sites I have to offer, thus any trades I could offer would be redundant... so would I be right to assume the only way to get into these sites is by actually being friends with someone on the inside?

Also in the SCT review here it says members are able to buy invites for 30 euros... is that the only way to get them or do they also give some out for levelling up?
    Last edited by troyk1; 12-07-2007 at 10:50 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    elboymaster's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Would you like to give me one of your invitation please.Many thanks

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    melatonin's Avatar the entertainer™ BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    Quote Originally Posted by troyk1 View Post

Also in the SCT review here it says members are able to buy invites for 30 euros... is that the only way to get them or do they also give some out for levelling up?
    yeah true...
    " Verba Volant Scripta Manent "

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by melatonin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by troyk1 View Post

yeah true...
    20 euros