Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: what do u think of torrentbytes?

Mr Nice Guy BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    well they were having lots of probs months back but i must say they r doing really well since imo. i would just like to hear what some of u guys that been around there 4 a while think.

ps: the speeds have been great also as they have always been

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Well after all problems what they have i think they doing great job there,bring back site after all that crap is really something special,also i have seen that they have pay bills until end of march that is probably the best news

from site i get great speed,pretimes are great,have many many leechers and seeders so its very easy to seedback and of course freeleech is the best
    Last edited by fOrUmAs; 12-07-2007 at 03:58 PM.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    yes i think it's a nice tracker and the speeds are great too cuz there is a lot of seeders

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    iv been with them for a long time they are very good they had a few probs a while back but are now up and running

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    mera's Avatar Member BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I like this tracker. Just joined in their open signup recently and yeah they have free leech on right now

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I love their latest packs especially movie packs which are always on free leech

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGiants View Post
    well they were having lots of probs months back but i must say they r doing really well since imo. i would just like to hear what some of u guys that been around there 4 a while think.

ps: the speeds have been great also as they have always been
    i can't really tell you. i stopped to use it a while ago. my account is propably gone.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Mr Nice Guy BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by raj3186 View Post
    I love their latest packs especially movie packs which are always on free leech
    yes they r doing very well with packs, i have been able to grab alot of shows i have never seen i have been there 4 a long time and have to say they came back very strong.

Polarbear i hear u , alot of people done that and i almost did myself but honestly go check them out.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    TB was my very first private tracker so I have a special consideration about it.
    It still amazes me how they menage to get back on their feet so fast.
    If I recall correctly, it took them a couple of weeks to get back to where they left. Trully amazing.

it's also a great community. old school

Quote Originally Posted by NYGiants View Post
    Polarbear i hear u , alot of people done that and i almost did myself but honestly go check them out.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    It used to be slo-oooo-oow, but I have no idea about it now.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast