Thread: tti upload credit

Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    hey i dont know if people are allowed to do this, but im willing to give 4 lucky people 5GB credit lol, i know it may not be much, but i dont need to give myself upload credits and maybe some other users might need it more you can either post in here, or pm me your userdetails page and why you want it
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Thats cool as sh*t to help someone get their ratio up but what is the point ? Is there a certain file there that is not anywhere else? I don't understand?

Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    hey i dont know if people are allowed to do this, but im willing to give 4 lucky people 5GB credit lol, i know it may not be much, but i dont need to give myself upload credits and maybe some other users might need it more you can either post in here, or pm me your userdetails page and why you want it

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    what do you mean whats the point, maybe someone needs help with their account, and their bonus system allows users to send each other 5GB upload credits, anyway i cannot use the bonus system yet, my account is too new so its closed for now.
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!