Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why FTN. Why FTN is Hot cake , Can ne 1 Give information

Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetric View Post
    just a question: if there's no stats, how can they keep an acceptable S/L ratio?
    i mean, everybody will just leech (that's human nature )

or ain't it so?

asy
    Only uploads count.... That's the best of FTN....Even they do not have ratio system members still seeds the file.... they do not just leech...
    Yeah, they DO record all of your individual torrents ratios. It gets listed in your profile under the torrent history. When you see a torrent over 1.0 the ratio turns green. I strive for all green, I think a lot of people do.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Hello, Could one of u that have an account at FTN contact a mod or so for me? cuz it seems the password recovery system is not working for me and I removed cookies and forgot my pass for it.

Need some help please, appreciate it alot.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    krisil's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    after going through all the posts i think some things should be made clear

1. packs are not such a thing which will make people chasing a tracker as there are many trackers out there overflowing with ' packs '.
    2. many easy to get trackers have excellent speeds and one can always leech more than one torrent to maximise the DL speed
    3. disbanding of ratio system is an attraction but FTN has been the most sought after site since much before that so that cannot be the major factor . its just that FTN trusts its users and they do not fail it. in a way it is a lesson for other sites.
    4. friendly staff is a very important factor . many good trackers have rude staff . though it is true that membership of a tracker/ forum is a privilege and not a right , compassion towards users shown by staff goes a long way in making people love the concerned site.
    5. community is the most important factor , the most glowing example being revolt which is a close-knit community.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    nkhlsrf's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    i think they are that good to deserve the place..though i havent been a member of it..
    but somehow there is a feeling which says its the best one arnd and nothing can beat it..lolz
    Last edited by nkhlsrf; 12-09-2007 at 10:30 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Why FTN is so good, one reason, now it's freeleech forever, and it's only for 5000 ppl only

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster
    it's simply the best due to the great staff and solid userbase.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    its one of greatest tracker on the net
    it have very great community &content and speed
    all that make from it great tracker beside rarity

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    i wish i had an invite =[

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    That's why I want an invite, the community and all that jazz. I'm a member of a few torrent sites, but nothing like FTN. I know the ratio system is a necessity on a lot of sites, but I'd love to be part of a community where you just know that everybody seeds. If everybody just leeched, or used cheat systems, we'd all be screwed.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    one more thing I wanna add, the staff at FTN are really nice ppl, they follow the rules they made but they don't just ban ppl for any unknown reason, totally different from BMTV staffs.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast