Thread: A nice request for RevTT

X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    hi, i would really like to get an invite to RevTT, im not a trader, so i cant give you anything in exchange, and im kinda against trading. Im not here for long, i know. I can show you ratio proofs or speedtest if needed. But i think i can only ask for it nicely, hoping somebody has a spare invite for me.

thanks in advance

nobody has a spare invite for me?
    Last edited by magushun; 12-09-2007 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I do have a spare invite.
    But you already have SCC, ScT, TL and Iplay.
    If you can give me a GOOD reason why you'd need RevTT, instead of just adding it to your collection for a bigger e-penis, then i'll give you the invite.
    eee

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Well, the reason why I like to keep more sites is the collections. All of these sites have collections, with different content, thats why I would like to get inside. (Im downloading the Quentin Tarantino Boxset from one of those)
    (I don't have iplay btw)

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Well, the reason why I like to keep more sites is the collections. All of these sites have collections, with different content, thats why I would like to get inside. (Im downloading the Quentin Tarantino Boxset from one of those)
    (I don't have iplay btw)

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    hbkwarez's Avatar Warrior Within BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I have heard Revtt has the BEst P0%n collection!

I know there are Only P* trackers but i really want it!

Have applied many times butter to my friend who has account but that bitch won't give me invite every time lame reason "i don't have invite"

If u have another spare invite after magushun do consider my request!
    Last edited by hbkwarez; 12-09-2007 at 10:51 AM.