Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: This Is Why T3 Is Shit

Poster
    Originally posted by N£MO@23 July 2003 - 21:14
    I thought it was a good film too,better then the hulk.
    The hulk was rubbish compared to T3 when i think of it cos' there is no hero better than arnie. The ending was crap i agree to everyone but it leaves space for T4

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Enigma2003+28 July 2003 - 21:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Enigma2003 @ 28 July 2003 - 21:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-N£MO@23 July 2003 - 21:14
    I thought it was a good film too,better then the hulk.
    The hulk was rubbish compared to T3 when i think of it cos&#39; there is no hero better than arnie. The ending was crap i agree to everyone but it leaves space for T4 [/b][/quote]
    Yeaps and the ending will be more predictable than the movie "Titanic"

I also like T3...it got a new wave of fans aswell....

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Poster
    T3 was shite as a sequel, though as a stand-alone it could have been good. The reason is that is could have easily replaced T2 &#39;cause it did not actually improve on the concept/story/effects. There better be a T4 with the actual war of the Machines though, or else I&#39;ll be really disappointed.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    I Didnt Think T3 Was That Bad. First Time I Saw It I Was A Bit Peed Off Because I Expected So Much. But Saw It Again And It Was Ok

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    To me, T3 was not up to my standard, the story line is very normal, just couple of high tech robot fighting each other, It was like an intro to the next T4. Bad guy vs good guys and good guy win at the end. Some of Arnie statement or saying was funning.

But if u like action movies it will be alright.

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Some of Arnie statement or saying was funning.
    Lol What The Hell Does That Mean

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Just watched T3 not what i was expecting&#33;I found this movie very comical and way too many one liners,Overall not a bad film but no where near as good as it should have been&#33;&#33;

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234