Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 LastLast

Thread: M**** - New Level 10 Tracker in Develpment

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    dude, I just got back from tennis, and all I can say is, go to hell Sgt. Major. WTF is with your agenda against me? I make giveaways AND I trade. I don't even have that **-* acc yet. If you even read carefully in my thread it said "theoretically". You have something against ppl trading their owns acc's? So please DON'T TALK TO ME EVER.
    he is not the only one who has problem with u

2. BitTorrent   -   #132
    BANNED
    Sgtmajor you can't escape your past, your deeds here on fst will never hide what you did before you "changed"
    Due to respect I will not disclose any information regarding what he did or when he did it or you can just say I am blowing smoke out of my ass, but you know exactly what I am talking about ***4ever

3. BitTorrent   -   #133
    With 1000 users you will have no more than 30 leechers at the whole site, therefore seeding will be imposible, therefore people will not be willing to download, and here circle is closing. I bet you never created a tracker and you don't know that dealing with 1000 people is impossible to survive - except when you have a group of people who know each other very well and who are extremely devoted to the content (like e****). ftwr and uk-t are dying now and they will release invites soon because site cannot survive a long period of time with less than 5000 users.

Even FTN have no damn leechers and it's supposely so good. None of the lvl10s were ever meant to be high levels. If you think you can make lvl10 on start than it means you have no idea what are you talking about and you will see it shortly.

4. BitTorrent   -   #134
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nietzsche View Post
    Even FTN have no damn leechers and it's supposely so good. None of the lvl10s were ever meant to be high levels. If you think you can make lvl10 on start than it means you have no idea what are you talking about and you will see it shortly.
    FTN has so few leechers because it has such a small user base. In spite of that, people seed for long periods of time so when you want that particular file you can have several people seeding directly to you.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

5. BitTorrent   -   #135
    Cheeseman1208's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I'm still getting PMs from noobs who want to join.

Please lock this thread, lol. The joke died.

6. BitTorrent   -   #136
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    cheeseman are you a noob or what? oh wait i remember who you are!

you're the moron who kept pissing off DA (venom) and poed and others on that one ircd aren't you? gosh i should have remembered from the beginning.

hint: top right hand corner. thread tools. click it cheesey

7. BitTorrent   -   #137
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman1208 View Post

Now u learn?

8. BitTorrent   -   #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman1208 View Post

My friend who is staff member on pretty known sites and very active member that has tons of exclusive materials pm'd you and you considered him noob so maybe you are a big fucking joke and a dork at the same time. You think that a fucking ftwr , uk-t staff members will pm me you help you create your silly site and upload their exclusives there ? LOL you are f***ing radiculous, change your attitude toward people and maybe you will ever create something good in your life because now you act like a 13-year old.

And blame people here that are laughing from you but maybe you provoked it....

9. BitTorrent   -   #139
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80

that feature is only available for invite section...not this one.

10. BitTorrent   -   #140
    Cheeseman1208's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    cheeseman are you a noob or what? oh wait i remember who you are!

you're the moron who kept pissing off DA (venom) and poed and others on that one ircd aren't you? gosh i should have remembered from the beginning.

What are you talking about? I only visit two IRC channels, and they are in no way affiliated with FST.

By the way, I tried that, and it only gives me three options. I was going to lock this thread ten pages back, but it doesn't give me the option to lock the thread.

@Nietzsche
    I consider them noobs because they didn't read the entire thread (or even the last page).

This was going to be a serious tracker, but when I tried, you guys just flamed me. Now I go along with the Mango spirit and said it was a joke, I get flamed again. You guys gotta lighten up about torrents.
    Last edited by Cheeseman1208; 12-10-2007 at 02:56 AM.