Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone got a multi-ban for trade?

BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Couldnīt figure out a good topic, so Iīll explain:
    Of what I have understood a lot of the admins/sysops of the high level trackers are good friends and vips at each others places.

If you are caught trading an acc at, letīs say FSC, wonīt you also be disabled / IP-banned at UK-T, FTN, E***o and a lot of others?

Anyone experienced this?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    hehe no never, though i don't trade accounts. Would suck though if they was doing that damn, All your sites gone in blink of a eye.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    well it's certainly a possibility, i remember reading something in the forums of a level 10 tracker saying that staff were sometimes sharing bad users ip with other sites

so, be a good user

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i can recollect it happening with someone who got banned from bitmetv for cheating or such. he got disabled from 3-4 other sites at the same time. so its certainly a possibility. tracker staff have very good connections with each other and this could be a measure they adopt to keep bad users away

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    i can recollect it happening with someone who got banned from bitmetv for cheating or such. he got disabled from 3-4 other sites at the same time. so its certainly a possibility. tracker staff have very good connections with each other and this could be a measure they adopt to keep bad users away

True so better keep it real.
    HT

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I wish TL share the IPs of the 100000000000 fu**ing cheaters it has/had
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    I wish TL share the IPs of the 100000000000 fu**ing cheaters it has/had
    lol. would be nice

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    If you do something really bad like selling invites expect your details to be passed around.
    Now go away.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i think credit is due to the TL staff for running such a fantastic site..

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    Couldnīt figure out a good topic, so Iīll explain:
    Of what I have understood a lot of the admins/sysops of the high level trackers are good friends and vips at each others places.

If you are caught trading an acc at, letīs say FSC, wonīt you also be disabled / IP-banned at UK-T, FTN, E***o and a lot of others?

Anyone experienced this?
    it happens, stop trading and you won't have to worry.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast