Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone See This?

Poster
    They released some usernames of those being pursued in court by the riaa. I'm sure it's meant to scare the heck out of us. lol

Check it out

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    lol I just posted this a moment ago damn..I hate the Riaa

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Oh damn, isn't this ALL of us > www.k_lite.tk_Kazaa_Lite@Kazaa.

Do they have enough paper, legal aid lawyers, and a large enough courtroom, ?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    yeah, I noticed as soon as I finished. Don't fret about 'em. Now that they're going after a larger list of people, the legal loopholes will be exploited. No worries mate.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by balamm@23 July 2003 - 19:26
    Oh damn, isn't this ALL of us > www.k_lite.tk_Kazaa_Lite@Kazaa.

Do they have enough paper, legal aid lawyers, and  a large enough courtroom, ?

LMAO

That was my thought exactly. I'm sure they only put that one in there to panic all the k-lite users, since it is our default, we've all used it at one time or another. Those tricky little devils heheh

edit: I've lost all typing skills

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    And their idiots to because all K-lite default usernames arnt the same mine for example is a little different maybe k-lite should make a random name changer or something it'll piss them off even more lol.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by God Hack@24 July 2003 - 01:32
    maybe k-lite should make a random name changer or something it'll piss them off even more lol.
    Now that's an excellent idea! Post it in the developer forum and see what people there think. I imagine it can't be too difficult to generate random names. Or lose them all together?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by balamm+23 July 2003 - 19:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (balamm &#064; 23 July 2003 - 19:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-God Hack@24 July 2003 - 01:32
    maybe k-lite should make a random name changer or something it&#39;ll piss them off even more lol.
    Now that&#39;s an excellent idea&#33; Post it in the developer forum and see what people there think. I imagine it can&#39;t be too difficult to generate random names. Or lose them all together? [/b][/quote]
    That wouldn&#39;t really matter, since they just see if you are sharing copyrighted stuff, and then log your ip addy. Then they contact your isp and get your Real name and such. So you could change your username all you want, but they&#39;d still know who you are and what it was at the time. They just released part of the user name list to make it seem more real to people and scare them a bit. I find that method terribly inneffective B)

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Like it or not, this IS a problem.
    People will be scared shitless because of it, and stop sharing.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Forum Star
    nikki@Kazaa
    You&#39;re boned, NikkiD.

I just installed the new 2.41 today, and that&#39;s no longer the default username.
    Sorry RIAA people, you&#39;re just too late.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast