Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sct acc hacked

fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post

u can contact feeling here, he is mod there maybe he will help but dont hope much
    C'mon...Feeling is more than a "MOD". Why do U misinform?
    He is The Number One on SCT. But there are a lot of helpful guys: Eeze, kavselj etc. They can listen to Your Friend. But why does Messi speak on his behalf? He can detail his problems, doesn't he?
    thx for the tip,anyway havent know that but still i really dont care who or what class of staff he or anyother is as long he(all) are fair to members

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    They are nice, really. I just wanted to be more precise. I do not know them personally, though. All I know is that some Staff-members do NOT like to be degredated....
    Just watch...U joined in October and already over 1000 posts...amazing. Man U really had lots of things to say here.
    Last edited by Sylar666; 12-11-2007 at 11:30 AM.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSI_19 View Post
    probably acc was disabled by now
    i dont think though becuz when he try to recover the pass say succefull and go to mail he surprised that the pass of the mail changed
    with a disabled account you will get this message too,
    try to go on the irc i saw few days ago someone with the same situation on irc and they gave him the account back (they changed mail+ rest password+ rest passkey )

good luck.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    all my friend do that he give mail name to the someone
    he didnt give him any thing else after while he go to log in found that problem
    can any one help me
    i can give him user name and talk to admins there
    if any one can help him pm me

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by jam0980tr View Post
    thnx 4 that
    i will

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    Tell your friend to come to #sct.support on irc.scenetorrents.org and we will sort him out.

Tell him to state his problem and it'll be sorted by either myself (at the top of the list) or one of the other members of Staff.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSI_19 View Post
    probably acc was disabled by now
    i dont think though becuz when he try to recover the pass say succefull and go to mail he surprised that the pass of the mail changed
    I Think he can recover even if the account was disabled
    If it has been deleted he won't be able to recover
    So if the account working or disabled he can recover the details but when he try to login the system will tell him that the account has been disabled

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    ekk3123's Avatar Gordon Gekko BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    The only tip i can give is that he should change every password that were the same. The cracking of the account didn't have nothing to do with him giving out the email, it's bcuz he's in a combo list whitc is made out of a decrypted passfile that is stolen from a database. This ain't sct's fault, it ain't the email clients fault or anything. it's you friend who uses same username:password at different sites.

Sure, I could be wrong. but this is the moast common way. there are hundreds of sct accounts that uses same pw at different sites, It's always like that. Maybe your friend were a member of what.cd when their db were stolen.. And sure sct can provent alot of crackers, all trackers can. some of the does provent it a bit. some of them doesent.. Though sct is a bit better then moast other sites i guess.. but hey, I can be wrong.

Why would the accound be disabled? It's clearly something that the cracker has thinked thru and the only thing changed is the ip and the password. If he would change the contact email on the sct acc i guess it would be easy to pick him out fast and disable the acc.
    I am sure that the staff at sct will help you out, a friend of mine ad the same problem once and the solved it in just some days.
    Last edited by ekk3123; 12-11-2007 at 05:24 PM.

Don't underestimate the swedes..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12