Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sued

IS it true that they are starting to sue everyone that uses kazaa and kazaa lite? If i disable sharing does that make me not eligible to be caught. Or is this all just fake and they won't start suing.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Somewhere between the cornfields of Central Illinois
    Originally posted by Michael2@23 July 2003 - 22:13
    IS it true that they are starting to sue everyone that uses kazaa and kazaa lite? If i disable sharing does that make me not eligible to be caught. Or is this all just fake and they won't start suing.
    The RIAA is going after those who are sharing copywritten music. I think you will be safe as long as you check the option where your files are not listed for others to see. You cannot be sued just for using P2P clients such as Kazaa Lite.

Argh! :pirate:

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    you dont read the news do u its ok to share they will never catch if u have the latest version itl help just dont stop sharing

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    y should i not stop sharing. I don't get it. Where is the option to not let others see the files im using?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    isn't everything copywritten, like songs and movies?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    if u stop sharing ur files, u become a leech. and if everybody becomes like u, kazaa would die. so please share. if u get kazaa lite K++ v. 2.4.1 and peer guardian, ull be fine and u can share ur files.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    how do i get peer guardian?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Don't worry and share. Screw Peer Guardian. The safest way is not to share popular music (i.e. Avril Lavigne) and the RIAA wont go after you.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    I just disableed sharing and also i heard there is this thing IP blocker that lets RIAA not track u., but what i don't get is how they know that u downloaded the songs. I mean what if i just wanted to copy the songs from my cd to my computer?

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Bluetack Mod
    You can get Peer Guardian here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast