Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Waffles really starting to suck

Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    You have to be fair about this. Waffles has the pretty much the same server as when it first started, and PRQ still have not got their faster Sweden server ready.
    Considering that they currently have more torrents, and more leechers/seeders than what.cd who already have their new server, the performance of waffles is pretty damn amazing.

edit: Also one of the main coders is working his ass off to implement a new fast search engine (the current one turned out to be what was making the site run slowly), and is literally not going to sleep until it is ready. That's more effort than anybody should expect, so don't whinge!
    Last edited by Hanz™; 12-12-2007 at 12:51 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Trust me waffles will get better just like what.cd has over the past couple of weeks now. It takes time, expenses, and great users for a tracker to flourish. Patience is a virtue.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    It's workin fine now.
    Now go away.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Please understand that it might go down occasionally, since it's being worked on all the time, and you can't work on improving search if people are using it at the same time.

As time goes on it will get faster and even better.

Quote Originally Posted by mjr
    I'm not losing *that* much sleep. A little Armin Van Buuren, pint of water, and right lighting, and I'm good to go. It's done enough for you guys to use now. At the time of writing this, most of the torrents in browse/search report a size of 0kb. That's just because the data is still syncing with the search system. 3 torrents have bad added dates, and those 3 will be updated later. You can now use quotes, +, -, OR, AND, NOT, and group things in parentheses. By default, results are returned best match first, and worst match last. If you don't include AND or +, it will search for all words first, then all minus one of the words, and so on. There's more, I just can't remember it all.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanz™ View Post
    You have to be fair about this. Waffles has the pretty much the same server as when it first started, and PRQ still have not got their faster Sweden server ready.
    Considering that they currently have more torrents, and more leechers/seeders than what.cd who already have their new server, the performance of waffles is pretty damn amazing.
    yes its amazing how they sucks,maybe waffle have more leechers but for one and only reasone its freeleech,without freeleech u can hardly see more than 2 leecher on some torrents..

whatcd for now kick waffle ass have more reliable server,also what have great team of coders unlike on waffle..what also have 3x more members than waffle and more torrents than waffle for now.

im member on both sites but i must say what is for now better tracker than waffle at least for me.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    sperm's Avatar lol BT Rep: +1
    Please understand that it might go down occasionally, since it's being worked on all the time, and you can't work on improving search if people are using it at the same time.

As time goes on it will get faster and even better.
    so they are working on the live code , rather than on a dev box?

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    They are new so expect problems

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Why not help both sites grow? People love options, at least I know I do.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    yes its amazing how they sucks,maybe waffle have more leechers but for one and only reasone its freeleech,without freeleech u can hardly see more than 2 leecher on some torrents..

whatcd for now kick waffle ass have more reliable server,also what have great team of coders unlike on waffle..what also have 3x more members than waffle and more torrents than waffle for now.

im member on both sites but i must say what is for now better tracker than waffle at least for me.
    I guess you haven't noticed that waffles is right now running faster than what.cd with an old server, free-leech and more peers than what?
    lol

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75

I guess you haven't noticed that waffles is right now running faster than what.cd with an old server, free-leech and more peers than what?
    lol
    Site overloaded

The site is temporarily overloaded. Please wait a minute or six before refreshing this page.

hehe faster?tell u the true havent notice that ..and like i said before waffle have more peers because of freeleech,let me know when freeleech end than we can see how many will have..
    or when what start to have freeleech so we will also see how many will peers have then..

Waffle Registered users 15,085

Whatcd Registered users 40,112

Last edited by fOrUmAs; 12-12-2007 at 03:39 PM.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast