Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need advice about inviting ppl to BM & BMTV

I have different different nicks on almost every site I'm on, so should a site be hacked or busted no one has my user details for any other sites. Doesn't mean anything, just that I'm security conscious.
    Last edited by CowboyDave; 12-12-2007 at 05:15 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    ok, thanks all for your advice, the conclution is.... better never invite ppl that not came from a real life to a really strict tracker like bitme & bitmetv

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Invite people you trust, people you like, and people you are SURE can keep a good ratio... it's generally NOT a good idea just to invite random people off FST. Try to stick to IRC or real life friends, and you'll do fine. However, if you invite a cheater, you get no second chances. Invites get turned off for good.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    cocalait's Avatar Yowsa BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    maybe donors at some other site you are in. A donor has put money in a tracker, so probably he's not ever thinking of cheating, but who knows nowadays everything is possible.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123