Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanting Trackers

Poster BT Rep: +1
    I was reading through the reviews of the bit torrent sites and I noticed that the level ratings have nothing to do with the content of the sites, just how difficult it is to get in.

Shouldn't it be more about the content when people are concerning themselves with obtaining entrance to a site? So why are people so desperate about getting into high level sites?

Now I understand if it is a dedicated tracker that one wants to become a member of; however, that does not seem to be the case.

As for me, I want to become a member at TT due to the music offered. Now if any of the other music sites have an all around good choice of prog, house, & trance, then I would be just as happy there. But the way that people talk, that is not the case and, in turn, why I want into TT. If that is not the case anymore, then I will try for another site. (If there is one.)

For all other stuff I use torrentbits. That has been keeping me happy and has been for some time. Its content is rated a 7. However, I have noticed that it has been lacking in TV content. That brings me to the point that I would like advice for an additional site (it does not have to be the most difficult to get into) that has similar content, but is a bit better for TV content (and more). Maybe an 8 or 9? Should I be looking at a 0day tracker?

But maybe there is something that I am not noticing about the whole thing. If so, I hope I don't offend anyone with my lack of understanding.

In all, I just want to be content.

m.. .
    Here is my NEW Speedtest .:.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    TL would be a better version of torrentbits its got everything you would want, its music section lacks variety though, but they do come out with mp3 packs monthly
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Thanks for the info, dude.. .

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Reason why people like the high level trackers is due to their rarity, pre-times (how fast they upload content after it is released), quality, and the fact that the trackers are real small with trustworthy members for the most part. Hope that gives you a moment of clarity.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    And because of great community there.
    HT

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I considered the speed but I noticed that some of the lower level sites are 0day trackers. Doesn't that mean they get the content quickly?

Ah, the communities! I never thought of that one due to my lack of participation in them . Until, now

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrcer View Post
    And because of great community there.
    Yea the communities are important forgot to mention that one. To get into the very best ones you need to establish very good rapport with members on those trackers in forums like this one throughout. So far i love this community the best.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    nkhlsrf's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    communities are important...n for a tv tracker u cud try bitmetv wich is a bit tough to get in..if not that then tv.torrents.ro or tvtorrents.com is also good

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Squizzle's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"")
    It amazes me how someone would trade a tracker to be part of the "community", you could never do so using a traded account, you'd have to get a new account to be a true member and take part in the site

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Fuzzynl's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The staff is very important too, i dont like it to be on a high lvl site, with an angry staff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast