Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bad Boys 2

hi
    im downloading at the moment BAD BOYS 2 which is 2.3GB from supernova-anybody know what the quality is like on this release-its 3 cds each at 800+mb each

file name is
    Bad.Boys.II.INTERNAL.SVCD.TS-TcS.torrent

thanks
    ace

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    go on www.vcdquality.com theres screenshots

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    ace2003k Posted on 26 July 2003 - 07:41
      hi
    im downloading at the moment BAD BOYS 2 which is 2.3GB from supernova-anybody know what the quality is like on this release-its 3 cds each at 800+mb each

file name is
    Bad.Boys.II.INTERNAL.SVCD.TS-TcS.torrent

thanks
    good luck with the tcs version i here its missing about 7 min of sound on disc 2 ,and its a little jerky on disc 2 also.I hear the ctp version is alot better..

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    go to vcdquality and check the screenshots of the TcS release, they just suck, the CTP version is much better

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by Dapadipz@26 July 2003 - 07:11
    u had ne luck yet newcster?
    Ok here is the update on this... FINALLY im downloading cd2 to this movie. Not that it helps because just by luck my slot came open for this one first instead of cd1. I was hoping it was already in mpg format but it is in rar format. The download speed from this bot is only 27kBs so I will let you know tonight about midnight when I come home from work... if it is downloaded completely. I will extract then view to see if it is true to name. Looks like it though cause the file size is only 555mb for cd2. have not seen the same file size even in centropy release. Ok Im crossing my fingers.

Just in case there are those non believers here is a screenshot of my download:

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    nice one newcster

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by Dapadipz@26 July 2003 - 12:44
    nice one newcster
    Ok Dapadipz and evrybody else waiting for this Bad Boys 2 Screener.

I am sorry...really sorry but I guess you can't rely on word of mouth even from ppl on IRC. I just got done extracting the movie and yes the picture is screener quality but done with a camera in a theatre. You can hear the people in the theatre laughing at parts of the movie. Like I said the quality i think is better than Centropy but it is a cam and a very good cam at that. If you want me to post in verifieds I will but if not I understand.

Again, my appologies for misleading everybody here but that dewfinately was not my intentions.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    oh well at least we know now rather than us downloading it and finding out.

il jus get the CTP one

10. Movies & TV   -   #40

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast