Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AudioBook Torrent Sites

Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    He would have a migraine, it took ages for me to convince him that BT was a good idea. I'm trying to get him to use Usenet which has a shedload of audiobooks (maybe worth a look yourself). Unfortunately that is being singularly unsuccessful. So I though at least he is comfortable with torrents.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    I've had a look at this http://www.torrentz.com/search?q=audio+book&p=0&s=A

The order can be filter by the "added" header, giving the most recent seeds first. Don't know if the content is up to much tho'.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I do you use(net). I find a finger in every pie works for me. I will find some more feasible sources for yer mate, no prob. Does he like audio novels like, or lectures, or something more specific.
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post
    I've had a look at this http://www.torrentz.com/search?q=audio+book&p=0&s=A

The order can be filter by the "added" header, giving the most recent seeds first. Don't know if the content is up to much tho'.
    That looks pretty decent for a public site.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    He has wide ranging tastes. Everything from Shakespeare to Alan Partridge. From Dickens to Bernard Manning. I kid you not

He also goes for really eclectic stuff . No file to obscure if you catch my drift.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    TheWizeard's soulseek shared folder springs to mind.
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    There's a thought, however I'm not sure how much of that he got from me, or I got from him. I gave piles of stuff to my mate on DVD, so he may already have a load of that.

And also trying to get him to learn another system fills me with trepidation bordering on dread. It would almost certainly involve a home visit and all that entails. It's just too risky.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    So the best thing for now it seems is to use the public tracker. When what does open that could be better.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Indeed and agreed, I'll keep my eyes open for that.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    The 2 new oink replacement chappies have started doing audio books and are probably your best bet.
    They be called What and Waffles.
    Waffles doesn't appear to have the category, though I cannot comment on What as I'm not a member there.

I believe bitme.org would almost certainly be your best bet.

yo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast