Thread: Windows Me Upgrade

I'm trying to find windows me upgrade not the full version, can anyone help me?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Why? ME is the worst OS M$ makes. Get XP Pro corp. or 2000 Pro.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Could be a collector of OS's like me. Or just wants to learn and experience all OS's. Maybe a restoration job.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    I just built a new computer and I always like having a dual os. I usually use win98 and winxp. This time I just wanted to try out winme and winxp

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Emule would be the best and cleanest source for an OS. I got several versions in the last few months. It may take a while to get started but it's worth the wait to get an error free copy.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Thanks

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    yeah i would like to have 2 os's i have windows xp but i really like mac os10 its awesome if someone could help me w/ that that'd be cool B)

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by ObLiViOuS_1.0@24 July 2003 - 18:08
    yeah i would like to have 2 os's i have windows xp but i really like mac os10 its awesome if someone could help me w/ that that'd be cool B)
    Unless you like mucking with your BIOS, installing a Macintosh OS and a Windows OS on the same unit will be damn near impossible. And although OSX is now unix based, it has various pieces designed to work only on the boards and processors that Apple licenses.
    For OSX, by the way, I would recommend Shareaza. I've seen all three versions (Even Panther, in beta) on either G2 or ED2K.
    Getting working operating systems from FastTrack is something I don't recommend...