Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mods mistaken banned ppl with seedbox

Poster
    I was disabled at TorrentIt because I uploaded a lot using a 10mbit pipe. They wanted me to prove my connection speed with a speed test. In the end they relented and enabled my account

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by sakingsny View Post
    well i`m an seedbox user and i`m uploading in very high speeds more than 4MB/s in one torrent sometimes and i have no problem with using it...
    I think that you could if u wanna to tell staff or just put in ur sig in the tracker that u have an seedbox...
    And that staff knows ISP IPs of seedboxes and they know who have the real speeds who is seeding from server and who is cheating
    I agree with sakingsny... Mods should know more or less the IP ranges of the servers. Besides, having a seedbox can be proven if a ban did occur - with a screen shot or what ever other proof they would request.
    Last edited by DannyGnXz; 12-14-2007 at 02:41 AM.

The Spirit of Something Greater

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    I dont think thay can mistake you and bann you, if they do most likely they will pm you.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Damn thank all you guys for this info. I'm looking into gettign a seedbox myself down the line. Sick of the traffic shaping these isp's do.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12