Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Second Ending

That whole "I promised them women" scene was taking away from the horror aspect i thought. I was no longer worried about RAGE zombies. More worried I would have to watch a gross rape scene.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    That whole "I promised them women" scene was taking away from the horror aspect i thought. I was no longer worried about RAGE zombies. More worried I would have to watch a gross rape scene.
    True, True

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Poster
    So what actually happens in the 2nd ending?

If no one else wants to know id appreciate being PM'ed it, if anyone can be arsed

<span style='color:blue'>Ladies and Gentlemen, John Frusciante</span>

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    I heard so many things about this movie. "It&#39;s shit", "It&#39;s awesome". I downloaded a TMD cam. That&#39;s good enough for me.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I dl&#39;d the DVD rip. I liked it but it did rip-off other movies easily. The thing that was original was the fact that others changed to zombies in about 25 seconds if not killed. That created a new aspect. Remember the story of the airport. Piles of people were changing upon changing upon changing. I would&#39;ve loved to &#39;see&#39; that.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Cool&#33; Would like to see that

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    theslayer40's Avatar Poster
    First I would like to say that the movie was good and it did have it&#39;s problems, but that is the same with every movie ever made. and I have read of 2 other ending beside the one in theaters I read about themhere

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    well,this movie wasn´t so bad,but i think when they make a second one this will suck.

there are almost no good sequels ,so why should this be better than the first one?

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    spoiler

the Alternate ending is Jim dying when Selena tried to save him after he was shot. Selena and Hannah both leave him in the hospital and then the scene changes to them at the small cottage in the country, just like in the original and its the same thing as the original, just that Jim is not in the scene. They signal the plane and whether or not they were rescued is not really determined.
    for sure, thats not worth paying to see

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    That ending sucks just as much as the normal 1, i expected Zombies / Rage victims 2 attack the cottage or sumthing....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast